1. I couldn't believe it, but I was listening to Alice cooper's radio show from tonight (14/2/13) and he played U2's fortunate son. Never thought I'd hear that on the radio
  2. I sometimes listen to his show too, but missed tonight because I was busy good busy though
    Do remember on sunday afternoons they used to play a whole album of any artist?
    Well I got to enjoy a few U2 albums been played whole on that station.
    Unfirtunately I dont think they do it anymore.
  3. Heard Elevation on the radio with my bestfriend (also a U2 fan)... We were very happy
  4. Heard Original Of The Species this morning, not very usual the hear.
    At the company where I am graduating now they play a radiostation that plays a U2 song almost every hour, it gets me through the day
  5. OOTS is definitely an unusual song to hear on the radio. Glad to know it's getting some well-deserved airtime.
  6. I just wanted to share this with you.

Its the autumn of 2000 and I hear this song on the Radio, we have the kids in the car so the radio isn't on very loud at all, it sounds like U2, like the old U2, it's uplifting, there is this amazing sound of a guitar, just a wall of chords that make me want to turn the radio up immediately, but I am still not sure who it is, I hear this voice, this fresh voice, not a husky voice, like the sound of a man who has woken up to find that he is the lead singer of the best band in the world and wants to share it with everyone. I can't believe what I am hearing, It's U2, it must be there new single but it could so easily have been a song from Boy such is the freshness of it. It was indeed in more ways than one, a beautiful day.
  7. Nice write up!
    Tonight on the radio I heard HMTMKMKM
    I was surprised!
    Would love to hear more U2 on the radio,
    rarities a valuable especially when you come across it
    in a public place.
  8. Originally posted by dylbagz:i have heard everlasting love on the radio here more than any other U2 song, ever

ones i have heard are:

everlasting love
    beautiful day
    elevation
    window in the skies
    two hearts beat as one
    all i want is you
    where the streets have no name
    with or without you
    the saints are coming
    even better than the real thing
    mysterious ways
    who's gonna ride your wild horses
    vertigo
    get on your boots
    desire
    one
    i will follow
    pride

that's all i can think of off of the top of my head

Ordinary Love the other day and Walk On on the Ashes (Aus v Eng cricket) broadcast on TV

Also heard Lemon a while back
  9. I was just watching the nhl game Anaheim vs. Chicago and they played I Will Follow in the arena. It was a nice little surprise.
  10. City of Blinding lights ... nice surprise this morning
  11. This morming ..Invisible
  12. Great way to start your day