1. Still the best cover of this is by Trespassers William.
  2. Hawkmoon 269... how was this ever one of my least-favourite U2 songs? It's such an incredible work of art. It just builds and builds and builds for six-and-a-half-minutes... so much passion and heat, those thundering drums, how raw Bono's voice goes...

And that weird little circusy bit at the start, I love that.
  3. I just was listening to Fez - Being Born and remembered a certain liveshow during 360,I think it was Johannesburg(?), which was live streamed. Anyone remembers the start of the encore which changed a bit and the whole forum was going crazy thinking they were gonna go right into Fez or Zooropa? Loved that haha.
  4. I totally remember that! Might have even been the South Africa show?
  5. What is with the clipping in The Hands That Built America?

I'm surprised the song was released like that. Here:

6. I prefer the dvd version over the cd version. Is it on one of your new cd singles?
  7. I was listening/watching it just now on The Best of 1990-2000 DVD, could really hear it. Had to check The Best Of CD, same situation there.

It's not the orchestral version.
  8. That is strange. I have never heard it. Maybe it's because I listen more often to POP. That mix is very well done.
  9. I'd love to listen to that version of The Hands That Built America contained in the Pop album
  10. @Paul I never noticed THTBA clipping. Are you sure it's not a problem with your CD ripping settings?
  11. A song that has not aged well for me.
  12. Yeah sorry for my bad English. I prefer POP over The Hands That Built America.