1. I could hear the same on the DVD which I haven't ripped.
  2. Do not tell anyone: I also prefer POP over The Joshua Tree.
  3. haha no problem.

Comparing an album vs a song is a bit unfair, but anyway, I think most of us will agree with that statement.

Pop vs Joshua Tree is another story though
  4. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    haha no problem.

Comparing an album vs a song is a bit unfair, but anyway, I think most of us will agree with that statement.

Pop vs Joshua Tree is another story though
    Just a different generation I think. I started listening to U2 in the 90's. And I prefer the 90's over everything they've done before and after that.
  5. Hey, where have i seen this before? Oh yeah....... Elevation tour looked a lot like this.
    This is Il Divo, this is a funny thing ....................

6. Originally posted by Soundwall:Hey, where have i seen this before? Oh yeah....... Elevation tour looked a lot like this.

[image]
    hahaha what a lame copy
  7. Okay guys, I came across this, was a video on the side of YouTube. Thoughts?? Ignore the religion stuff if it's not you're thing but, wondering if there's truth to any of it.

8. Originally posted by Soundwall:Hey, where have i seen this before? Oh yeah....... Elevation tour looked a lot like this.

[image]
    Thats funny. I saw pictures of a Rascal Flatts show a few years back and swore they bought the Zoo TV screens for their show. I guess if you have a completely different crowd, you figure you can get away with recycling for the most part...
  9. I think it's absolutely hilarious, some of the lyrics they're coming up with are I'm pretty sure Bono putting himself in other people's shoes and asking these questions and making these statements, I'd also accept that on occasion these are the questions he and we ask ourselves like when something bad happens and some people do start to doubt god. I'm sure all over the world religious people have asked the question why are you doing this to me or why are you letting this happen in relation to god but I'm also sure afterwards there faith has remained. Btw I'm not particularly religious, I believe in god but don't go to church or follow certain guidelines except from trying to be a decent human.
  10. "Their success has been part of Satan's strategy" What a load of shit. I think Good Faith Ministries is one of the brain-washing cult ministries serving Satan and giving the truly faithful a bad name.

Sorry... I got 2:45 minutes in and couldn't take any more. Anyone who believes this shit, please contact me. I'll sell you some shares in the afterlife - cheap!
  11. This is so dumb.