1. Honestly, I think this is probably what will happen as long as good health is willing, and they can put out stuff they're happy with.
  2. Originally posted by blueeyedboy:[..]
    Hey man... Don't give up. If I were you, I'd take the day of the show in Toronto off and go hang out at the stadium. Odds are in your favor they'll either a) do a last minute box office ticket drop, or even better b) there will be true-blue fans there queing up that will have an extra ticket they'd rather see go to the right person and just recoup their cost... that's how it always worked for me when I needed one or had an extra...


    I live 1000's of kms away. haha
  3. Originally posted by kris_smith87:I feel so lost this tour. The last two I was checking setlists and so excited because I would be attending a show. This time I sadly check the set the morning after and just feel empty.

    It boils my blood to see the "fan to fan" resale on Ticketmaster with tickets being sold at an outrageous price. Fan to fan my ass...
    That was my situation on the I+E tour. I missed out when the tickets went up for sale because of financial hardship and it was looking like it would be the first time I would miss a tour since seeing them in 1992.

    Then a few weeks before they played London I found someone selling a spare ticket at about 25% of the price all the other tickets were going for - and it was a pretty decent seat too. I was over the moon.

    Just keep your eyes and ears to the ground, and make sure you put it out there in the right places what you are looking for ticket wise. Got to remember many of us U2 fans are fairly decent sorts.

    Hang in there. We have run, we have crawled, we have scaled these city walls, only to be with U2.
  4. Originally posted by kris_smith87:I feel so lost this tour. The last two I was checking setlists and so excited because I would be attending a show. This time I sadly check the set the morning after and just feel empty.

    It boils my blood to see the "fan to fan" resale on Ticketmaster with tickets being sold at an outrageous price. Fan to fan my ass...
    What specific show are you looking for? I could look around the German forum, maybe something pops up there. Quite a number of Germans do the US leg and sell spare tickets now and then
  5. Originally posted by MacStripey:[..]
    What specific show are you looking for? I could look around the German forum, maybe something pops up there. Quite a number of Germans do the US leg and sell spare tickets now and then
    Toronto is the closest thing to me.

    Any help would be greatly appreciated!
  6. Am seeing $222 on Stubhub for Toronto. Upper tier, but you would be in and get a good view of the screen. Is that out of your ballpark? Quite pricey I know but lower end of the scale at the minute, and you could probably find something better and cheaper.
  7. Also keep an eye on the U2start and facebook groups that sell U2 tickets for face value. Its how I got my first U2 ticket EVER. through U2start.
    A GA for Amsterdam during the 360 tour.. And on facebook I got a GA for London last tour , and many many people have found tickets for the fair price right there.

    Lot of US tickets on there as well. Good luck.
  8. Originally posted by Caledonia:[..]
    Am seeing $222 on Stubhub for Toronto. Upper tier, but you would be in and get a good view of the screen. Is that out of your ballpark? Quite pricey I know but lower end of the scale at the minute, and you could probably find something better and cheaper.
    Not totally too costly but it bothers me that I'd be paying that for a seat that is not worth that price you know?
  9. Someone
    kill
    me
    now.


    Or even better, someone kill their parents.


  10. A bit harsh.
If all of our active forum posters would donate € 0,50 a year, we could pay all our hosting and storage bills without personal funding. Learn more