1. Originally posted by DutchU2Fan:If U2 would release a live album, and the fans get to choose the show, what show would you choose?

I would pick Amsterdam 13-09-2015
    You mean from their entire career? This would pretty much be "name your favorite U2 show that you attended", isn't it?
  2. Yeah, off topic but that should be included in the "your favourites" part on your profile.
  3. You are right, but putting that aside for me it would be. ..
    Popmart 1997 Leeds 'Pump It Up George!'

The energy, the crowd, the emotion, the anger !
  4. Originally posted by Edi:[..]
    You are right, but putting that aside for me it would be. ..
    Popmart 1997 Leeds 'Pump It Up George!'

The energy, the crowd, the emotion, the anger !
    any European or South American Popmart show
  5. Their best/longest 1978 show.
  6. I will actually make a nod to my man Craig and say 1985-11-07 Glasgow, The Barrowlands. Not only is one of my top 3 favorite bootlegs, we don't have much pro-shot of The Unforgettable Fire tour and that's a shame.
  7. Originally posted by cesar_garza01:I will actually make a nod to my man Craig and say 1985-11-07 Glasgow, The Barrowlands. Not only is one of my top 3 favorite bootlegs, we don't have much pro-shot of The Unforgettable Fire tour and that's a shame.
    yeah awesome period !!
  8. oh well boys and girls i like american soul , best new song imo
  9. Originally posted by cesar_garza01:I will actually make a nod to my man Craig and say 1985-11-07 Glasgow, The Barrowlands. Not only is one of my top 3 favorite bootlegs, we don't have much pro-shot of The Unforgettable Fire tour and that's a shame.
    right, it should be some Glasgow show
  10. Originally posted by cesar_garza01:I will actually make a nod to my man Craig and say 1985-11-07 Glasgow, The Barrowlands. Not only is one of my top 3 favorite bootlegs, we don't have much pro-shot of The Unforgettable Fire tour and that's a shame.
    Well I totally have to agree there !
    ....but I was at that one and the day before (1984:actually). My first U2 live experiences.

Incredible, never to be repeated. Somewhat ironically, the next time I was so close to the band was 2015 at the O2!
  11. Originally posted by Edi:[..]
    Well I totally have to agree there !
    ....but I was at that one and the day before (1984:actually). My first U2 live experiences.

Incredible, never to be repeated. Somewhat ironically, the next time I was so close to the band was 2015 at the O2!
    Wow! Really jealous! The energy there was so incredible, like nothing I've seen.