1. I love The National, but yesterday ''Demons'' came on and I couldn't help but think about 40, mainly the start.

2. Also never seen this
  3. Anyone know about the whole re-release of the vinyl albums? They said that if HTDAAB was a succes they would do the other albums.
  4. Originally posted by DutchU2Fan:Anyone know about the whole re-release of the vinyl albums? They said that if HTDAAB was a succes they would do the other albums.
    Hopefully they do. Zooropa, Pop & ATYCLB are stupidly priced sadly.
  5. been listening to heaps of different bands albums lately and one thing i have noticed is every album ive heard has an awsome album intro, U2 has never done this if you know what i mean.
    Every album the song just starts ...the flow of U2's albums are okay but i wish they would have some sort of better opening on an album just to get us warmed up. Idk i just am hoping for something that is not in their style book
  6. Originally posted by u2_michaelc:been listening to heaps of different bands albums lately and one thing i have noticed is every album ive heard has an awsome album intro, U2 has never done this if you know what i mean.
    Every album the song just starts ...the flow of U2's albums are okay but i wish they would have some sort of better opening on an album just to get us warmed up. Idk i just am hoping for something that is not in their style book
    Zooropa?
  7. yeah that came to mind but nothing since, and before. They should of stuck with that kinda thing post Pop
  8. Soon or Fez should have open NLOTH
  9. Originally posted by u2_michaelc:been listening to heaps of different bands albums lately and one thing i have noticed is every album ive heard has an awsome album intro, U2 has never done this if you know what i mean.
    Really? Gotta say I disagree, unless you're specifically talking about an intro for the sake of being an intro. I think Gloria, Homecoming, Streets, Station, Zooropa, Disco, BD, Vertigo, and Miracle are all great album openers respective of their albums. Zooropa and Streets are probably the only ones there that actually act like intros, but still.

Fez-Being Born should have opened NLOTH though, no damn question (I'm not entirely familiar with Soon tbh). Should've opened up the shows on the tour as well. Fez plays over the PA and then the band come out and start playing Being Born, and the lights come on full blast as the first "chorus" kicks in. "oooAAAAAAAAHHH".

Just gave myself goosebumps hell yeah.