1. I do agree with the fantastic voice of 360...here's my 2 cents on his vocals from 2017 to current. By the end of the '19 JT leg he looked a bit beat up, tired and his voice was showing the same. From mid 2022 into the fall portion of his book performances and into the spring he sounded great. He held notes, the falsetto was in fine form and he sang his ass off on Torna A Soriento. There was zero chance he was hitting notes like that on JT 17/19. Biggest factor: his weight loss...he's trimmer now then he was on 360 but 360 was before bike & heart. Huge difference for a singer ~ energy, endurance etc. He maintained his strong voice + all of the speaking his did during these shows. Into mid 2023, the sphere rehearsals and the start of the residency. I attended shows in October, January & late February . He started to change how he was singing certain songs the last few weeks. There were some strong performances but it struck me that he [in certain parts of the show and/or some nights] was more reserved how he sang at times. LIB is an example . Listen to how he was singing it in October to the end of the residency. He would hold a sustained " Love Is Blind---ness" before Edge kicks into the solo. Listen to the Oct.11th version vs later 2024 versions. Another example is WOWY. Streets would sound strong and some nights WOWY was just not on the mark. Little nuances like this ~ he works with what he has...I did like how he tweaked the falsetto on One as shows went on. Overall I think the Sphere shows were good singing but they were mixed with nights of very strong versus average as time went on. Throw in dry desert as well. Some Sphere singing was an A...some was mid B and often came down to individual songs.

2. If we are being honest , the last time he sang like god was Zoo Tv Sydney ( or possibly the Zoo Tv Dublin bootleg ) that was peak GOD like singing from Bono.