1. uhhh is always good to know how are you Kirst ... Is good to know that your health help you with your big adventure following U2 ...now it s time to relax and reboot yourself
  2. Loved to see you on periscope! I wish you all the best Kirsten, walk on!
  3. So glad that you at least got to have a good time I hope it was a dream come true!
  4. You always looked so happy after the shows Kirsten so I guess it was worth it :-) Take care of yourself for a few months now ;-)
  5. Quick update, as real life never stops changing.

My eyesight on both eyes has gone down rapidly in the past weeks. Eye doctor (<-- word?) did several checks. Optical nerves of both eyes showing major loss of function. Especially of the left eye, which underwent surgery a while ago. I can hardly see anymore. Plus dizzyness has increased again, unstable swaying walking. I freaking hate it.
    Headaches have returned for occasional bothering.
    MRI of the head just scheduled for in two weeks from now. My eye doctor says it's urgent to clarify if this is just an afterglow thingy of the radiotherapy I have to live with - or if the tumor is growing again.

Maybe there was a reason why I went to Ireland last month, in means of while I still can. But unless I get results in two weeks, I want to believe life is not kicking my butt again.

/update

I need some Metallica / Linkin Park madness on my earphones now. Loud.

ps: sorry for this in happy U2 news days, but I promised you,my friends, to include you on this, as you're always there and care. Much love, and apologies.
  6. Originally posted by MacStripey:Quick update, as real life never stops changing.

My eyesight on both eyes has gone down rapidly in the past weeks. Eye doctor (<-- word?) did several checks. Optical nerves of both eyes showing major loss of function. Especially of the left eye, which underwent surgery a while ago. I can hardly see anymore. Plus dizzyness has increased again, unstable swaying walking. I freaking hate it.
    Headaches have returned for occasional bothering.
    MRI of the head just scheduled for in two weeks from now. My eye doctor says it's urgent to clarify if this is just an afterglow thingy of the radiotherapy I have to live with - or if the tumor is growing again.

Maybe there was a reason why I went to Ireland last month, in means of while I still can. But unless I get results in two weeks, I want to believe life is not kicking my butt again.

/update

I need some Metallica / Linkin Park madness on my earphones now. Loud.

ps: sorry for this in happy U2 news days, but I promised you,my friends, to include you on this, as you're always there and care. Much love, and apologies.
    Be strong Kirsten!!!! My thoughts are with you.
  7. That sucks, Kirsten Really hoping everything turns out for the best! Much love to you always
  8. Oh no, Kirsten sending you love as always. Thinking of you.
  9. Kristen ! My thoughts are with you. Glad you went to ireland.A good reminder of the important things in life. Hold on to the music.
  10. never give up Kirsten
  11. If you can't heal your body, just try not to hurt your spirit.

I hope you're enjoying life again soon, mate
  12. Love you and your spirit Kirsten...so sad to hear of these uncertainties..hope you pull through as you always do