1. That is THE image

Good to hear/read from you, K. Oh, and sorry for not answering your 3rd sms yesterday, my phone ran out of battery
  2. Originally posted by LikeASong:That is THE image

Good to hear/read from you, K. Oh, and sorry for not answering your 3rd sms yesterday, my phone ran out of battery

it is indeed, right? it says it all

I got home late last night and was emotionally exhausted from a long talk with my best friend, so sorry I couldn't answer your pm last night as promised. I'll get to it first thing this afternoon as soon as I have a bit of free time. So many things to prepare here at home regarding the horses -- it's "worse" than going on holidays for a week
  3. Sorry to hear about the damage it already caused . All the best of luck with the coming days and weeks!!!!
  4. Kirsten, I'd like to know if you will be able to check U2start tomorrow at any time. Please let me know.

5. Sergio, tomorrow (Monday) I'll leave home at 9am because I have to "sign in" at the clinic by 10am and it's an hour drive from here. So I guess the last time I'll be online will be around 8am before breakfast and then I'm off.
  6. Originally posted by MacStripey:Sergio, tomorrow (Monday) I'll leave home at 9am because I have to "sign in" at the clinic by 10am and it's an hour drive from here. So I guess the last time I'll be online will be around 8am before breakfast and then I'm off.

Ahum, ok. Please make sure you check out the forums tonight or tomorrow morning, thanks

Have a nice Sunday evening
  7. GOOD LUCK!
  8. Very sorry to hear about your condition. I had a scare early last fall about my brain but luckily they found nothing. I really hope your condition improves and you are in my thoughts and prayers.
  9. Good Luck! May your friends and every other positive thing in your life give you strength
  10. Originally posted by MacStripey:[..]

Sergio, tomorrow (Monday) I'll leave home at 9am because I have to "sign in" at the clinic by 10am and it's an hour drive from here. So I guess the last time I'll be online will be around 8am before breakfast and then I'm off.

Have the best of luck!

We will think of you
  11. Sad to read all this news since I have been away...

All I can say is good luck, stay positive and as they say 'if you are going through hell, don't stop... keep going till you come through the other side'.

U2 is a world-wide community and we are all rooting for you.

All the best,

12. best luck for you these up comming days ... and kirsten stay Positive ! we all be there for you ... everywhere around the planet....in 360 degrees