1. You have to use the Youtube UBB code (without the blank spaces):

[ youtube ] and here goes the alfanumeric part after the ?v= [ /youtube]

Code: [youtube]h1vYbHHhqYE[/youtube]

2. Just in case someone's interested in my self-made Best Of Arctic Monkeys. It's a bit MP3 file without track divisions, fully tagged and made from MP3's at 192 kbps all ripped by me from the original CD albums. The tracks were mixed and edited with Nero SoundTrax.

I burned this to CD and it makes up for a perfect Arctic Monkeys soundtrack for any kind of indie party or whatever

I'm particullarly proud of the Danceflooor>Do Me A Favour and the If You Were There>Bad Thing>Brianstorm transitions

The Total Mix

Song................................................................................................Time
    01 - Still Take You Home.................................................................[00:00:00]
    02 - I Bet You Look Good On The Dancefloor................................[00:02:45]
    03 - Do Me A Favour...................................................................... [00:05:29]
    04 - Red Light Indicates Doors Are Secured..................................[00:08:49]
    05 - Cornerstone.............................................................................[00:11:10]
    06 - The View From The Afternoon................................................[00:14:08]
    07 - Fluorescent Adolescent..........................................................[00:17:36]
    08 - My Propeller.............................................................................[00:20:22]
    09 - If You Were There, Beware....................................................[00:23:38]
    10 - The Bad Thing..........................................................................[00:28:01]
    11 - Brianstorm...............................................................................[00:30:19]
    12 - Crying Lightning.......................................................................[00:33:07]
    13 - Teddy Picker............................................................................[00:36:40]
    14 - Fake Tales Of San Francisco..................................................[00:39:17]
    15 - Balaclava.................................................................................[00:42:08]
    16 - From The Ritz To The Rubble...................................................[00:44:40]
    17 - You Probably Couldn't See For The Lights, But You Were Staring Straight At Me......[00:47:40]
    18 - This House Is A Circus............................................................[00:49:46]
    19 - Dancing Shoes.........................................................................[00:52:50]
    20 - When The Sun Goes Down.....................................................[00:55:14]
    21 - Only Ones Who Know.............................................................[00:58:26]
    22 - Mardy Bum...............................................................................[01:01:24]
    23 - A Certain Romance..................................................................[01:04:14]
    24 - Who The Fuck Are Arctic Monkeys?.......................................[01:09:33]
    25 - 505...........................................................................................[01:14:56]

All tracks have been ripped from the original albums, which were legally bought at physical stores by me.
    All tracks belong to their respective owners.

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?6qp5azvaxtdyodw
  3. Thanks Sergio. Im downloading it right now
  4. Nice 1 Serigo, giving this a download right now
  5. these guys went to Barnsley college, which is within walking distance from my house. crazy that these few local lads have gotten a big as they have, its surreal.
  6. Originally posted by wangmaster:these guys went to Barnsley college, which is within walking distance from my house. crazy that these few local lads have gotten a big as they have, its surreal.

So I guess you must have the same incredibly-hard-to-understand accent or summat?
  7. hahaa its a friendly accent
  8. The setlist from Stockholm last night:

The View From The Afternoon
    Brianstorm
    This House Is A Circus
    Still Take You Home
    Don't Sit Down 'Cause I've Moved Your Chair
    Teddy Picker
    Crying Lightning
    I Bet You Look Good On The Dancefloor
    The Hellcat Spangled Shalalala
    Cornerstone
    Brick by Brick
    If You Were There, Beware
    Pretty Visitors
    Do Me A Favour
    When The Sun Goes Down

That's Where You're Wrong
    From The Ritz To The Rubble
    Fluorescent Adolescent
  9. Originally posted by KieranU2:The setlist from Stockholm last night:

The View From The Afternoon
    Brianstorm
    This House Is A Circus
    Still Take You Home
    Don't Sit Down 'Cause I've Moved Your Chair
    Teddy Picker
    Crying Lightning
    I Bet You Look Good On The Dancefloor
    The Hellcat Spangled Shalalala
    Cornerstone
    Brick by Brick
    If You Were There, Beware
    Pretty Visitors
    Do Me A Favour
    When The Sun Goes Down

That's Where You're Wrong
    From The Ritz To The Rubble
    Fluorescent Adolescent

what a magic opener, the best opener, wow.
    I knew If you were there, beware and Pretty Visitorsn were connected, they are simular
  10. That's a killer setlist even not knowing some of the new tracks. wow wow

11. haha yes i do, actually, although it's not as thick as alex turner's. and damn proud i am of it too!
  12. Suck It And See has leaked !!!!
    PM me if you want to have it.