1. I'm going to buy Favourite Worst Nightmare on vinyl pretty soon! It's favorite Arctic Monkeys album!
  2. It's an incredible album. I even adore the song that Alex Turner himself despises as the worst on the album and regrets having writing (The Bad Thing).
  3. Originally posted by cqleonardo:[..]
    I have this playlist on repeat on my spotify since the middle of last year, I enjoy this a lot Sergio ahah you have no idea how much

You make me so happy with this I've started working on an updated list containing AM and Suck songs. Wow, didn't remember this album, some of these songs really suck!
  4. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]

You make me so happy with this I've started working on an updated list containing AM and Suck songs. Wow, didn't remember this album, some of these songs really suck!
    I don't really like that album, I love the singles but the rest is meh. I'm gonna wait for this update, Sergio, really wait haha
  5. I'm already into 75 minutes of the new compilation But thanks anyway, I will take a look.
  6. Finished! It's uploading.

Total length: 2h 17m 50s. That's basically two 70 minutes CDs, like a 2 CD Best Of compilation.

CD1

The View From The Afternoon
    Fluorescent Adolescent
    My Propeller
    Brick By Brick
    R U Mine
    I Bet You Look Good On The Dancefloor
    Do Me A Favour
    Pretty Visitors
    Library Pictures
    One For The Road
    The Bad Thing
    Crying Lightning
    Black Treacle
    Leave Before The Lights Come On
    D Is For Dangerous
    The Jeweller's Hands
    Mad Sounds
    Old Yellow Bricks
    Teddy Picker
    Fake Tales Of San Francisco
    Balaclava
    From The Ritz To The Rubble
    You Probably Couldn't See For The Lights But You Were Staring Right At Me

CD2

All My Own Stunts
    Red Light Indicates Doors Are Secured
    Cornerstone
    She's Thunderstorms
    If You Were There, Beware
    Brianstorm
    Don't Sit Down Down 'Cause I've Moved Your Chair
    Fireside
    Only Ones Who Know
    Love Is A Laserquest
    When The Sun Goes Down
    Dancing Shoes
    Arabella
    Potion Approaching
    Why'd You Only Call Me When You're High?
    Mardy Bum
    A Certain Romance
    Do I Wanna Know?
    Who The Fuck Are Arctic Monkeys?

Breakdown by albums:

Whatever: The View From The Afternoon , Dancefloor , Fake Tales OF SF , Dancing Shoes , You Probably Couldn't See , Red Light , Mardy Bum , When The Sun Goes Down , From The Ritz To The Rubble , A Certain Romance
    FWNightmare: Brianstorm , Teddy Picker , D Is For Dangerous , Balaclava , Fluorescent Adolescent , Only Ones Who Know , Do Me A Favour , If You Were There Beware , The Bad Thing , Old Yellow Bricks , 505
    Humbug: My Propeller , Crying Lightning , Potion Approaching , Cornerstone , Dance Little Liar , Pretty Visitors , The Jeweller's Hands
    Suck It And See: She's Thunderstorms , Black Treacle , Brick By Brick , Don't Sit Down , Library Pictures , All My Own Stunts , Love Is A Laserquest
    AM: Do I Wanna Know? , R U Mine , One For The Road , Arabella , Mad Sounds , Fireside , Why'd You Only Call Me When You're High?
    Others: Who The Fuck Are Arctic Monkeys? , Leave Before The Lights Come On

Been wanting to do this for quite some time
  7. amazing, i'm just missing I wanna be yours but its ok

8. Best Of 2005-2015

CD1
    The View From The Afternoon
    Fluorescent Adolescent
    My Propeller
    Brick By Brick
    R U Mine
    I Bet You Look Good On The Dancefloor
    Do Me A Favour
    Pretty Visitors
    Library Pictures
    One For The Road
    The Bad Thing
    Crying Lightning
    Black Treacle
    Leave Before The Lights Come On
    D Is For Dangerous
    The Jeweller's Hands
    Mad Sounds
    Old Yellow Bricks
    Teddy Picker
    Fake Tales Of San Francisco
    Balaclava
    From The Ritz To The Rubble
    You Probably Couldn't See For The Lights But You Were Staring Right At Me

CD2
    All My Own Stunts
    Red Light Indicates Doors Are Secured
    Cornerstone
    She's Thunderstorms
    If You Were There, Beware
    Brianstorm
    Don't Sit Down Down 'Cause I've Moved Your Chair
    Fireside
    Only Ones Who Know
    Love Is A Laserquest
    When The Sun Goes Down
    Dancing Shoes
    Arabella
    Potion Approaching
    Why'd You Only Call Me When You're High?
    Mardy Bum
    A Certain Romance
    Do I Wanna Know?
    Who The Fuck Are Arctic Monkeys?

Breakdown by albums:

Whatever: The View From The Afternoon , Dancefloor , Fake Tales OF SF , Dancing Shoes , You Probably Couldn't See , Red Light , Mardy Bum , When The Sun Goes Down , From The Ritz To The Rubble , A Certain Romance
    FWNightmare: Brianstorm , Teddy Picker , D Is For Dangerous , Balaclava , Fluorescent Adolescent , Only Ones Who Know , Do Me A Favour , If You Were There Beware , The Bad Thing , Old Yellow Bricks , 505
    Humbug: My Propeller , Crying Lightning , Potion Approaching , Cornerstone , Dance Little Liar , Pretty Visitors , The Jeweller's Hands
    Suck It And See: She's Thunderstorms , Black Treacle , Brick By Brick , Don't Sit Down , Library Pictures , All My Own Stunts , Love Is A Laserquest
    AM: Do I Wanna Know? , R U Mine , One For The Road , Arabella , Mad Sounds , Fireside , Why'd You Only Call Me When You're High?
    Others: Who The Fuck Are Arctic Monkeys? , Leave Before Lights Come On

Compilation made by LikeASong/@usantos.

All songs ripped from my original official albums. No profit intended.
    Support your bands, buy their albums, go to their shows. Enjoy music.

Download
  9. DUDE!!!!! this is amazing, thank you thank you thank you!!! Gonna give it a listen right now
  10. Haha, you're welcome welcome welcome. I hope you like it!

Sorry for not having I Wanna Be Yours in there... You might have noticed there's fewer post-2007 songs than from the previous albums. I even struggled to choose some extra songs from Suck It And See and AM because there were too few! I got Mad Sounds, Fireside and All My Own Stunts as last minute additions haha.
  11. 10 years since the black sheep Leave Before The Lights Come On entered the billboard... their first single not to do it at #1

Easily my fav AM video! And 2 of my fav B-sides: Put Your Dukes Up John and Baby I'm Yours. Those were the days