1. I also have made a couple of different "albums" of collecting from different albums,b-sides and covers and combining songs that go together quite well. I don't really have titles for them, so they go by Project 1 and project 2. They could be thought of as side one and side two

Project one listing:
    1. Evil Twin
    2. Secret Door
    3. Library Pictures
    4. All My Own Stunts
    5. Do Me a Favour
    6. Brick by Brick
    7. Red Right Hand
    8. The Hellcat Spangled Shalalala
    9. Only Ones Who Know
    10. Dangerous Animals
    11. Electricity
    12. 505

Project 2:
    1. Pretty Visitors
    2. Catapult
    3. This House is a Circus
    4. You Probably Couldn't See For The Lights But You Were Staring Straight at Me
    5. You and I
    6. Dance Little Liar
    7. Who the Fuck are Arctic Monkeys?
    8. Arabella
    9. Don't Sit Down Cause I've Moved Your Chair
    10. Knee Socks
    11. Cornerstone
    12. Temptation Greets You Like Your Naughty Friend
    13. You're So Dark

What do you guys think?
  2. Originally posted by Gridlock:I also have made a couple of different "albums" of collecting from different albums,b-sides and covers and combining songs that go together quite well. I don't really have titles for them, so they go by Project 1 and project 2. They could be thought of as side one and side two

Project one listing:
    1. Evil Twin
    2. Secret Door
    3. Library Pictures
    4. All My Own Stunts
    5. Do Me a Favour
    6. Brick by Brick
    7. Red Right Hand
    8. The Hellcat Spangled Shalalala
    9. Only Ones Who Know
    10. Dangerous Animals
    11. Electricity
    12. 505

Project 2:
    1. Pretty Visitors
    2. Catapult
    3. This House is a Circus
    4. You Probably Couldn't See For The Lights But You Were Staring Straight at Me
    5. You and I
    6. Dance Little Liar
    7. Who the Fuck are Arctic Monkeys?
    8. Arabella
    9. Don't Sit Down Cause I've Moved Your Chair
    10. Knee Socks
    11. Cornerstone
    12. Temptation Greets You Like Your Naughty Friend
    13. You're So Dark

What do you guys think?
    I like your list a lot although it's a little heavy on post-2010 songs for me. But overall pretty good
  3. Alex Turner and co 330.000 copies of the first album thanks to myspace, do you remember myspace? Is it desappeared?
  4. this year best bill in the world is the one of Madrid, Primavera Sound in Barcellona is really the worst of his history, Sziget in Hungary too,imo Next year maybe LedZep reunion in Glasto? Wow it will be amazing.
  5. 6th July in Greece (nearby Athens) for the fist time.

Since all their announced summer appearances are in festivals their tour will continue to indoor arenas.....
  6. Originally posted by bazzzz:Alex Turner and co 330.000 copies of the first album thanks to myspace, do you remember myspace? Is it desappeared?
    YES! They exploded in MySpace back in 2005 ...... And they even didn't know! Their fans ran the profile and shared the demo songs with the world. Amazing
  7. Experience And Innocence wasn't the only tour that kicked out last night

8. Some of the new tunes (can't listen yet, I'm at work):

9. The album has leaked in a similar way to U2's SOE (a guy did an Instagram Live broadcast of his vinyl playing). I'm not gonna listen to it for the moment, a good quality copy will surely leak in the upcoming hours - and if not, May 11th is so close anyway

My friend fans like it so far although they agree with NME and the Independent: it could/should have been an Alex Turner solo album.