1. ‘Rock & Roll Hall Of Fucktardia’
    Abbruzzese

I call upon all of you to protest this absurd decision by refraining from purchasing any further Pearl Jam music or tickets. It may be a small gesture but it is a gesture nevertheless. Let’s abandon the band like they’ve abandoned David.
    hilarous "will" to boycott the band hehe (pathetic) .. like others around
    it's well known by everyone(?) that it's not a decision of the band
  2. they, RnR hall of fame, could have just looked at who's in the first record and that's it.
    Matt C had to be in, being the longest time and current drummer and in the very first recordings; the latter just my romantic thought, certainly not of theirs.

ps: i like to send a thought to Jack Irons too
  3. Originally posted by clover68:they, RnR hall of fame, could have just looked at who's in the first record and that's it.
    Matt C had to be in, being the longest time and current drummer and in the very first recordings; the latter just my romantic thought, certainly not of theirs.

ps: i like to send a thought to Jack Irons too
    It's also too bad about Jack. Both No Code and Yield are very good records. Songs like Hail Hail, Present Tense, In My Tree, Given To Fly, MFC, and Evolution rank up there with their best work.
  4. I've got to be honest, despite being a big fan of pearl jams music I never knew about David Abbruzzese, mind you I wouldnt have been able to tell you there drummer now either, but ten, vs and vitalogy are the three best pearl jam albums imo so he's as entitled as the rest of them to be recognised. There's no need really for him to be snubbed.
  5. uncle Neil to induct the boys
  6. Makes sense but I guess that really increases the likelihood that they'll play "Rockin' In The Free World."
  7. sure but .. if something like this will come out it's not really that bad

does it tell you anything?
  8. So, Ronnie......Eddie Vedder in Florence, eh?
  9. yes on june 24th with Glen Hansard and Cranberries.
    good it's a saturday, very bad venue being a racecourse especially for acoustic acts
  10. Taormina also rumoured is Sicily gives the permission being an historical place