1. Originally posted by clover68:yes on june 24th with Glen Hansard and Cranberries.
    good it's a saturday, very bad venue being a racecourse especially for acoustic acts
    Glen, Eddie and the Berries... wow, that's surely a concert I'd love to attend Lucky you.
  2. If a Pearl Jam tour is announced after this solo date, I'm filing for bankruptcy
  3. i suppose other EV dates are coming, 5-6 i'd bet

should i change my avatar again Matt? hehe
  4. Originally posted by clover68:yes on june 24th with Glen Hansard and Cranberries.
    good it's a saturday, very bad venue being a racecourse especially for acoustic acts
    They've removed any Glen Hansard reference, and tickets are already on sale through TicketOne's App. What a bummer.
  5. new european tour announced but today was confirmed a date in Taormina Sicily opener Glenn Hansard in the fantastic roman Amphitheater, a really super location by the sea.
  6. No Spanish date, how strange ¬_¬
  7. Ticket prices for Amsterdam, €135/€110.
  8. Any member of Pearl Jam, no matter if they're in the band or in a side project, has some irrational fear of coming to Scotland. I'm hoping some of those gaps get filled.
  9. Those ticket prices for Amsterdam are obscene, but I still went for the second date and got a very good seat.
  10. Hello hello!
    I have a Eddie Vedder Amsterdam May 30, 2017 Balcony Row 9 Ticket (Pricelevel 2: 108,90€) and want to trade against a May 29, 2017 Ticket.
    PM please and Greetings from Germany
    Frank
  11. double in taormina with glen hansard