1. Hey guys, I know some people here were at the EV Amsterdam shows back in May so I'm trying my luck. Does anyone have a spare poster of Eddie Vedder's FINAL Amsterdam show (the THIRD gig) or know someone that does and is willing to part with it? I'll pay over the odds for it. It's the poster with some woman holding one of Eddie's Telecaster guitars. Cheers.
  2. Ah man.... If I'd have known beforehand I would have
    bought one extra.

Just bought tickets to see Lets Play Two in cinema with a couple of friends.. Anyone else going? Screenings in both Rotterdam and Amsterdam here. But very .. very few.

3. the phrase 'some woman' made me curious.... you mean this one?
  4. teaser of the first solo record of Matt C, coming out on 22th

Matt vocals and guitars while the rhythm section is the one of Bowie last record
  5. Originally posted by KieranU2:Hey guys, I know some people here were at the EV Amsterdam shows back in May so I'm trying my luck. Does anyone have a spare poster of Eddie Vedder's FINAL Amsterdam show (the THIRD gig) or know someone that does and is willing to part with it? I'll pay over the odds for it. It's the poster with some woman holding one of Eddie's Telecaster guitars. Cheers.
    I'll keep my eye out fir you. Try not to notice her hairy arm
  6. Originally posted by mofothethird:Ah man.... If I'd have known beforehand I would have
    bought one extra.

Just bought tickets to see Lets Play Two in cinema with a couple of friends.. Anyone else going? Screenings in both Rotterdam and Amsterdam here. But very .. very few.
    Make sure yours goes in a beautiful frame! I would have bought one but I was going to Barcelona after so it would have been a hassle to transport. Thanks for the thought!

Yeah, I'm heading to one of the screenings, there's thankfully one in Edinburgh.

Joost: yeah, that one!

Cheers Nick! I haven't seen it on the Pearl Jam website at all, but apparently the artist of the poster had some prints available – obviously snapped up in no time.

Pre-ordered the Chicago 1995 vinyl as well, need to order the Let's Play Two vinyl at some point.
  7. So the band are reissuing Binaural, Riot Act and self-titled. Christ, this is getting expensive.
  8. I'm superchill haha. I might have snorted at the remark as well. No hard feelings.
  9. Lollapalooza SA 2018 Show Dates
    March 16-18 -- Buenos Aires, Argentina
    March 16-18 -- Santiago, Chile
    March 23-25 -- São Paulo, Brasil