1. Originally posted by MoFoNYR15:What a night. Place went absolutely nuts for them. It couldn't have been better. The performance was miles above everyone else and the room was full of pj fans. Great showing by both band and fans. And letterman absolutely killed it with his speech. Especially knowing he had about 2 days notice. So happy and honored to be there and be a fan
    Supremely jealous, I had no idea you were going! This induction shows how humble these guys are and why they're one of my favourite bands.

I'm still a bit baffled by this Dave A situation, though.

2. Indeed.

Originally posted by IwillFOLLOW:Eddie Vedder - Amsterdam 2017
    Hello out there!
    I have for sale hardcopy tickets (each pricecategory2: 108,90€ + fees):
    May 27 Tribune Row 10 Seat 33
    May 29 Balkon Row 7 Seat 69
    May 30 Balkon Row 9 Seat 49
    PM please and greetings from germany
    Frank

Frank, you might be luckier posting your tickets in a dedicated Pearl Jam forum. We are no marketplace and the outreach you can get here is very limited, so please don't keep on posting them. Thanks
  3. Hey guys, if anyone has grabbed two - or will be attempting to buy later on - of Pearl Jam's 7" RSD release, let me know. I've tried everywhere in Edinburgh to no avail. I'll pay for everything + a little extra! Cheers
  4. Originally posted by KieranU2:Hey guys, if anyone has grabbed two - or will be attempting to buy later on - of Pearl Jam's 7" RSD release, let me know. I've tried everywhere in Edinburgh to no avail. I'll pay for everything + a little extra! Cheers
    Best of luck Kieran. I'll keep my eyes out. Keep checking the vinyl section on their website. It may pop up there
  5. Good shout, cheers!
  6. My store had some in US. I'm going back later I'll look
  7. I know it's RECORD Store Day but I still wish they'd release a CD single for this thing. It'd be nice to add to the collection (love these two songs).
  8. KIERAN GOOOOO. ITS UP ON OJ WEBBSUTE
  9. Pj website sorry lol