1. Excluding 2-3 songs on Angles, in my opinion this band is the most overrated one on Earth. U2 comes in #15 maybe .
  2. anybody know where one could get some good Strokes broadcasts/bootlegs?
  3. I'll be seeing The Strokes at T In The Park. Just sayin'
  4. ^ i'll be seeing them at leeds.

they started off amazing, but i think they get less good with every album.

still a top band though, someday and 12:51 are the best songs imo.
  5. And I'll probably see them here in Sao Paulo. They've announced a show to be done in November.

6. Saw them last night in the Personal Fest 11 of Buenos Aires, and let me tell, they SOUND AWESOME.
    It was a gift for my girlfriend's birthday... and she finds out of that 2 hours before we took the bus

Anyway, it was really great, I was amazed of how great they are live. The sound was really clear, even better than the one from my last U2 concert. But that was, I think, because of the stadium where I watched U2 that time. That stadium has some weird structures on the roof, where in some places of it it has NO ROOF at all.

At the end, it was great no matter what.
  7. The Strokes are playing stadiums already? Didn't know it great to know though! I really really want to see them live soon.

8. This performance of Hard to Explain is incredible! Enjoy it everyone :)
  9. Not my favorite Strokes song, but that's a killer performance, even more as a show starter
  10. I agree Sergio! The only song I listen to from Angles is Undercover... and I have the album (physically and on my iPod) I honestly can't name you more than 4 of the tracks LOL they need to shake things up and "Achtung Baby it up," in 2012 because they can't continue the way they have been imo.
  11. I like it, but still think the other ones are better albums. The really good thing on Angles for me is Machu Picchu. It became my favorite song from them.