1. I would show you a silver pressed bootleg of this here usually but think i shall....Post it in the U2 collectibles area! It is indeed fantastic quality!
  2. Originally posted by MuffinCharger:other than dublin 1993, stockholm 1992, and rotterdam 1992, because i already have all of those and the dublin one is the only one that's really good. other two are just meh...
    Rotterdam 92 meh? lulwut!!? are you sure?! Maybe you don't have the right version. Get the silver 2CD of 'Zoo TV From The Mixing Desk' or a download of it, needs some minor eq'ing to reduce some bassy distortion, particularly at the start to get the best out of it. One of my absolute favourite Zoo TV boots and shows - band were on fire, sound is awesome, and no annoying screamers or people talking about what they had for tea last night, or girls trying to outdo each others dog howling noises (not making that up - this was genuinely picked up on a TJT 30 first leg show during 'Mothers Of The Disappeared' no less - WTF?!)
    Stockholm is pretty dynamite too, but Rotterdam edges it for me all round. Anyway each to their own.

A few others I haven't seen mentioned above that are red hot... East Rutherford 13.8.92 soundboard, Roundhay Park 14.8.93 really high quality audience mic, and Adelaide 16.11.93 proshot - all superb quality sound and really good shows. Adelaide's run of 'Dirty Day' / 'Bullet' / 'Running' is off the scale good.
  3. I have a quality Tokyo recording , end of the zoo
  4. Originally posted by Caledonia:[..]
    Rotterdam 92 meh? lulwut!!? are you sure?! Maybe you don't have the right version. Get the silver 2CD of 'Zoo TV From The Mixing Desk' or a download of it, needs some minor eq'ing to reduce some bassy distortion, particularly at the start to get the best out of it. One of my absolute favourite Zoo TV boots and shows - band were on fire, sound is awesome, and no annoying screamers or people talking about what they had for tea last night, or girls trying to outdo each others dog howling noises (not making that up - this was genuinely picked up on a TJT 30 first leg show during 'Mothers Of The Disappeared' no less - WTF?!)
    Stockholm is pretty dynamite too, but Rotterdam edges it for me all round. Anyway each to their own.

A few others I haven't seen mentioned above that are red hot... East Rutherford 13.8.92 soundboard, Roundhay Park 14.8.93 really high quality audience mic, and Adelaide 16.11.93 proshot - all superb quality sound and really good shows. Adelaide's run of 'Dirty Day' / 'Bullet' / 'Running' is off the scale good.
    I was at that East Rutherford show. Both nights. My first two U2 concerts. Free tickets too. I remember they didn’t play SBS night one but did night two and the place erupted.

5. Thank you