1. City and intercity trains and buses (I guess that includes Belfast as well) are reinforced on the whole weekend and the 17+18 so there shouldn't be a problem.
  2. I hope you can celebrate the win of Ireland in the 6 Nations and of course St Patrick s day
  3. Enjoy it Segio ! I know you will
  4. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]

City and intercity trains and buses (I guess that includes Belfast as well) are reinforced on the whole weekend and the 17+18 so there shouldn't be a problem.

On looking now. I'll book some travel tickets tonight. Hopefully allow myself 5 or 6 hours in Dublin.
  5. Should be fine
  6. I'll arrive in Dublin at around midday Sergio. Lunch somewhere then pub?

7. Sure I can't tell how much time will we spend at the pub since my gf doesn't know Dublin or Eire at all and we're going to do the typical tourist routes but a few pints will happen. I guess I will have roaming enabled so you can reach me by whatsapp as usual.
  8. Sounds good. I think my lady will be in town somewhere too. We shall sort it on the day.
  9. It's fine Now I gotta sort our Aerlingus flights out, they seem to have a less intuitive online check-in proccess than Ryanair - or maybe I'm just too used to the latter. I'm happy to fly with Aerlingus though.
  10. Bring it on! 24 hours to step onto sacred land for the 4th time

11. Have fun Sergio!