1. you better be and enjoy the walk along the cliffs..... one false step and it's 200 meters straight down into the Atlantic.... nice adrenaline kick the view is stunning there
  2. Originally posted by LikeASong:We're agonizing, trying to decide...

As you know, we're students, we're not rich and our budget (and time to spend) is pretty reduced. So, my question is quick, and painful

CORK or GALWAY?

Thank you all in advance.

Galway! It's where the Irish side of my family are from and I hear it's lovely.

3. Cliffs are quite some way from Galway, it's not around the corner.
    Think you need to rent a car to get there, or an organized bus tour
  4. Originally posted by Malahide:[..]

Cliffs are quite some way from Galway, it's not around the corner.
    Think you need to rent a car to get there, or an organized bus tour

We have booked buses already, from Dublin to Galway, Galway to Moher and back to Galway and Dublin late at night. It's gonna be amazing. Thank you all
  5. well...... well well...... what do you say........ less than 24 hours to go.... and counting......

6. I am speechless. Serious.
  7. I'm already off to Madrid Airport. Our plane is scheduled to take off at 5:45PM spanish time, so in about six hours and a half I will be doing this:

on the floor of Aerfort Bhaile Átha Cliath

Lots of love for everyone, I have you all in my mind. By the next time I talk to you, I will have realised my life-dream. That's something that doesn't happen everyday, you know...

Sergio
  8. I want to go there too... (And I probably will this year or next year )

Have an awesome time there!! Hope you meet the band or something!
  9. Don't know if you read this Sergio have a great time!!! I am of to Spain next friday ....so i will keep an eye on your country
  10. Sergio, I hope you thoroughly enjoy Dublin (I know you will ). From my experience of going to Ireland 6 times, I can safely tell you now that you will have the time of your life! Have fun mate
  11. I suspected it, now I'm sure: I was Irish in other life...

Thank you all for your good wishes! The trip is being awesome for the moment, only downside is that I'm so amazed and absolutely shocked with this city that I can barely find the time to call home or connect to the internet!!! Today, we have an interesting schedule with Guinness StoreHouse, Jameson Distillery and other landmarks... And -at last- it's raining!!
  12. I forgot you never get rain. I didn't appreciate it much, wrecked a beautiful day