1. Originally posted by RUMMY:Obviously I'm sure you can get it all quite easily on your own ($$$ or not) but I have everything from 1991 to 2000 along with the remasters of Gish, SD, MCIS, and TAFH. I never bothered with the Adore as I'm not a huge fan of it. I do have some CD singles from that album thus giving me a few additional bsides.

In terms of live stuff, I ripped the Metro '93 show that came with the Siamese Dream reissue to mp3. It's a pretty solid show. Vancouver 1997 and Chicago (United Centre) 2000 are essential imho. Scroll a few post back (from two years ago!) where I made a few other recommendations.
    So you bought the Mellon Collie and Aeroplane Flies High box sets? Must have cost you a fortune! I have the original TAFH box set that comes in the carry case. Had to download the extras though.

Cool, might need to grab some boots off you then!

I did, I went to the Glasgow show. Strange to think it was over two years ago, but it was amazing. They started with Porcelina!
  2. Originally posted by KieranU2:[..]
    So you bought the Mellon Collie and Aeroplane Flies High box sets? Must have cost you a fortune! I have the original TAFH box set that comes in the carry case. Had to download the extras though.

Cool, might need to grab some boots off you then!

I did, I went to the Glasgow show. Strange to think it was over two years ago, but it was amazing. They started with Porcelina!
    Bought them? Hahaha...Lord no. This said, I did purchase the Siamese Dream one. I love that album.

To be honest, I find all of the extras to be a bit excessive. I've never really been into demos and partial recordings. Maybe I can't help you with the studio stuff as much as I thought as I think I just kept digital files of the album tracks and "proper" b-sides and outtakes.

Getting a little off topic (and going down memory lane):

It's hard for me to fathom that it is 20 years since I had MCIS on rotation over and over and over again. I listen to that A LOT in 1995 along with (What's The Story) Morning Glory and The Bends...had those four discs plus something else in that five-CD changer of mine!

Eventually, I got most of the CD singles so I never bothered to get The Aeroplane Flies High Boxed set. I was always missing a few of those cover tracks, however. Thank goodness for Napster a few years later. "You're All I Got (Tonight)" was pretty rockin'.
  3. I gotta be honest, I fucking hate Corgan. I always try to separate the personalities from the music, but i just can't with the Pumpkins.
  4. Originally posted by MoFoNYR15:I gotta be honest, I fucking hate Corgan. I always try to separate the personalities from the music, but i just can't with the Pumpkins.
    I admit he's an egomanicial bastard. No wonder the band has went through many line-ups. But he's a fantastic musician. Very prolific.
  5. Originally posted by KieranU2:[..]
    I admit he's an egomanicial bastard. No wonder the band has went through many line-ups. But he's a fantastic musician. Very prolific.
    It's tough being a Pumpkins, Oasis, and GNR fan sometimes.

At least I have the polar opposites in U2, Radiohead, and Pearl Jam (aside from the whole drummer thing, of course)
  6. Originally posted by RUMMY:[..]
    It's tough being a Pumpkins, Oasis, and GNR fan sometimes.

At least I have the polar opposites in U2, Radiohead, and Pearl Jam (aside from the whole drummer thing, of course)
    Not so much Pumpkins, they have a greater body of work to erase Morgan's egotistical nature. He has calmed down recently in fairness to him.
  7. very very nice quiet album the newest by .. William Patrick Corgan
  8. Ogilala ... WoW what a great album!
    Its beautiful. I listen to it a lot.
  9. Anyone going to these summer NA shows? I wouldn't mind checking it out but alas the dates won't work for me. Pretty cool setlist in Glendale, AZ last night. Seven songs each from Siamese Dream and MCIS.
  10. Anyone knows were i can find recordings of there new tour?
  11. Originally posted by RUMMY:Anyone going to these summer NA shows? I wouldn't mind checking it out but alas the dates won't work for me. Pretty cool setlist in Glendale, AZ last night. Seven songs each from Siamese Dream and MCIS.
    I loved them in the 90's and saw them in 94. Watched some footage on YouTube of the Glendale show and looks good. Only announced a London show so far for the UK so will keep an eye out for more dates.