1. Bob Dylan turns 70 today. happy birthday to the other B-man.
  2. Happy Birthday "Cowboy" Dylan
  3. I just listened to a couple of Dylan songs in a row, and... guy, this man is a legend. What a wonderful poetry and music. He doesn't even need to have a beautiful voice in order to make some of the most beautiful music I ever heard.
  4. Originally posted by LikeASong:I just listened to a couple of Dylan songs in a row, and... guy, this man is a legend. What a wonderful poetry and music. He doesn't even need to have a beautiful voice in order to make some of the most beautiful music I ever heard.

I've been discovering him lately too. He has a very strange voice, but I do love it! Some personal favorites are Desolation Row, Sad Eyes Lady Of The Lowlands, Not Dark Yet and Tangled Up In Blue
  5. Dylan just announced an European Tour! He will be touring Europe with Mark Knopfler as special guest!! Two of my favorite artist in one show. Cant wait to buy tickets for the October 20th show in Rotterdam!!!!!!
  6. Not Dark Yet, Simple Twist of Fate, Tryin' to Get to Heaven, Red River Shore, Tangled Up in Blue, Ain't Talkin', Ballad of a Thin Man, Forgetful Heart... I could go on. <3 this man has some amazing songs. The list just goes on...
  7. This man's got me curious once again, hopefully the new albums just as good as those from Time Out of Mind and beyond

Yesterday's setlist in Dresden, Germany.

Leopard-Skin Pill-Box Hat
    Watching The River Flow
    Under The Red Sky
    Things Have Changed
    Tangled Up In Blue
    Rollin' and Tumblin'
    Sugar Baby
    John Brown
    Visions Of Johanna
    Summer Days
    Blind Willie McTell
    Highway 61 Revisited
    Simple Twist Of Fate
    Thunder On The Mountain
    Ballad Of A Thin Man
    Like A Rolling Stone
    All Along The Watchtower
    Blowin' In The Wind

apparently he's ditched that infamous ORGAN for a grand piano and is sitting down for a lot of the songs? With a setlist like this too, Bob's still trying
  8. I've never listened to Bob Dylan, but he's going to be in my town fairly soon. Should I pick up tickets anyway?

9. You know the term "living legend"?