1. Fallon with Mick:

@ 1:45

2. Happy 80th birthday to the master of songwriter, the one and only, the guiding light for so many. Thank you for everything Mr Dylan.
  3. Has the version of Love Rescue me with Dylan on lead vocals ever surfaced?
  4. There is a full version with Dylan on vocals? Wow, didn't know that.
    Dylan and Petty in 1986 was the first 'big' live concert I was ever at, Dylan and Neil Young being the last one (so far).
    It took me quite a few attempts to get into Dylan. It finally 'clicked' with Time Out Of Mind in 1997 and his work has been a 'part of my life' ever since. And it opened my mind for a lot of others artists as well.
    The concert I have been to in 2017, 2018 and 2019 are definetely among the best concerts I ever witnessed, something very special going on...hard to explain. Treasured memories. If the tour restarts and he's playing anywhere within reach, I'll be there.
    I love him not only for his songs, his poetry, but also for his singing. Regarding timing and phrasing, he's up there with the great jazz vocalists, imo.

I also love him for his wit. Ever listened to Themen Time Radio Hour? It's funny and enlightening beyond words. I listened to the whole of it about once a year. Highly recommended.

If you haven't gotten into Dylan yet, give him a try every few years, that's my recommendation.
  5. Thought it was going to be him saying he didn’t like the sound of his voice.