1. What can I say? Just look at the new photo section!

The main difference is the 'big photo', a random snapshot from U2 history. For me this is the eye catcher of the section now. Just hit F5 to see some awesome new photo.

It has been in beta for months. Mainly because good wide photos were rare and to be completely honest due to the lack of activity from my side . But now photos are getting better and better the big image looks stunning on every refresh.

So since you all guys 'upgraded' the quality of the photos its only fair to give you something in return. Also: its much more fun if we are not the only one using this new stuff

Thanks for all photographers and uploaders, not much we could do without you! Also thanks for the 4 million views.

We promise that the 5 million hits milestone will bring some more goodies!
  2. Greeeaaaat
  3. Really nice!

Why is the big picture pixelated though when the site has it in higher res?
  4. We will probably have to resize all photos to make it less pixelated. Its a known issue
  5. I just thought it was weird to see a photo that was bigger than my screen pixelated. Not a big issue, but it would be nicer if they weren't pixelated.
  6. Definitely true We will work on it
  7. Awesome! This is the best-looking site on the internet that I know, a big for you that have worked on it!
  8. That looks amazing Chris well done Very good.

Just at the bottom it says "Memberable members". What is that? I don't know if thats a word to be honest
  9. And those three columns at the bottom just have eras?

10. Good to know Well done on the section again, looks really nice.
  11. Congrats! The hoke stuff looks awesome!

God bless you u2start