1. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    Oh man! I saw your PM but totally forgot to answer, so sorry. Will do now!

Sweet double bill indeed, and that's just the beggining... MadCool's lineup last year was super epic, and this year promises to be just as good!

[image]
    It's a damn shame that the Stereophonics font is as small as it is.
  2. They would definitely be my headline act for the day.
  3. It was a badass festival indeed! And this year promises to be even better (Although last year tickets went on sale for 80€+fees initially, while this year the starting price is 125€+fees )

The Foos to headline on Thursday, Green Day on Friday... And the rumoured headliner for Saturday are the Arctic Monkeys I would be so so so delighted if it's true. Confirmation on Wednesday!

4. Two more weeks until I will see them!
  5. WOW, what an amazing show! Awesome live band!
  6. They kill live. I'm not even a big fan but I always make sure to catch them when they come around.
  7. They where still on point. God I love how much energy they still have.
  8. Nice! I go on Monday to see them, I've Seen them a few times and they always put on a great show.
  9. Looks like I won't be going to see Green Day for the first time then. For anyone who had tickets gig today at Bellahouston is cancelled think the weather is the reason.
  10. Belfast was ok. Sound isn't great and Billy Joe is a bit of a melter. Too much chat and stalking of songs. Plus a twenty minute medley of all sorts of non Green Day songs.

Flat acoustic close to the show as well while people were leaving en masse.
  11. Originally posted by germcevoy:Belfast was ok. Sound isn't great and Billy Joe is a bit of a melter. Too much chat and stalking of songs. Plus a twenty minute medley of all sorts of non Green Day songs.

Flat acoustic close to the sho as well while people were leaving en masse.
    I'm not too bothered especially with u2 coming up on Saturday but my fiancée isn't best pleased. Think the weathers being used as an excuse now I've read more into it, think there was some sort of dispute that's left them with half a stage and basically the whole thing wasn't organised well.
  12. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    I'm not too bothered especially with u2 coming up on Saturday but my fiancée isn't best pleased. Think the weathers being used as an excuse now I've read more into it, think there was some sort of dispute that's left them with half a stage and basically the whole thing wasn't organised well.
    Ouch. Billy Joe was having voice problems in Belfast last week as well.