1. 95 quid for standing/unreserved seats I think.

Mad.
  2. £84 for standing/unreserved seating, reserved seating is worse than that. I really, really want to see them after reading some of the reviews of this reunion, but I can't really justify the price.
  3. Originally posted by KieranU2:£84 for standing/unreserved seating, reserved seating is worse than that. I really, really want to see them after reading some of the reviews of this reunion, but I can't really justify the price.
    I have to say, they were really surprisingly good. But then again, I was fortunate to get a free ticket. Don't think I woulda paid asking price to see it.
  4. Tempted by Gdansk, not sure what the pricing arrangements will be though.

Edit: £48 for General Admission, so actually not that bad.
  5. Wolfmother + Rose Tattoo opening for GnR in Australia.

Also, thought I might put these up (no zoom, front row): http://imgur.com/a/oV16q
  6. Most expensive ticket for Nijmegen, the Netherlands is over 1000e. Then you really have to pray for Axl in a good mood.
  7. Originally posted by il_famo:Most expensive ticket for Nijmegen, the Netherlands is over 1000e. Then you really have to pray for Axl in a good mood.
    cheapest ticket is still 95 euro.
  8. Surprisingly cheap tix for Madrid, starting from 55€ nosebleeds, then 75€ GA. I might pull the trigger, if they don't sell out too fast (which I'm guessing they will).
  9. Still some 'cheap' seats available at £84. I want to see them, but...£84 to sit with the pigeons of London?
  10. Originally posted by iTim:Still some 'cheap' seats available at £84. I want to see them, but...£84 to sit with the pigeons of London?
    You are right, see, not listen to.
  11. never thought I would see video footage of this