1. Moncton, Baby!
  2. Surprising they're not doing Magnetic Hill like U2 did in 2011. Maybe they're not confident enough of their popularity in Atlantic Canada?

I'll try to go to the Madrid gig if it ain't too expensive. If it is, I'll buy the cheapest ticket and try to sneak into GA as many times before, or alternatively listen from outside of the stadium
  3. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    Surprising they're not doing Magnetic Hill like U2 did in 2011. Maybe they're not confident enough of their popularity in Atlantic Canada?

I'll try to go to the Madrid gig if it ain't too expensive. If it is, I'll buy the cheapest ticket and try to sneak into GA as many times before, or alternatively listen from outside of the stadium
    If i remember correctly Magnetic Hill is closed, or bankrupt or something
  4. Interesting enough, GNR played some raucous gigs in Moncton and Atlantic Canada during the 87/88 Appetite tour.

The 2023 Moncton stadium is curious to say the least. Maybe U2w1 can fill us in.
  5. Shocked they are coming and can’t believe it’s not on the hill. What a failure of Moncton to not have that site going. This will be big tho!
  6. I bet GNR will play a more 1992 like setlist than U2 will in 2023.
  7. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    Surprising they're not doing Magnetic Hill like U2 did in 2011. Maybe they're not confident enough of their popularity in Atlantic Canada?

Originally posted by miryclay:Interesting enough, GNR played some raucous gigs in Moncton and Atlantic Canada during the 87/88 Appetite tour.

The 2023 Moncton stadium is curious to say the least. Maybe U2w1 can fill us in.

Paging @u2wanderer1 here
  8. tickets in the pocket for 07/11 Landgraaf, Netherlands - Megaland