1. Tot zaterdag
  2. Originally posted by miryclay:Pearl Jam May 4 2024 Vancouver BC
    Kim Gordon June 10 24 Toronto ON
    The Flaming Lips June 29 24 Grand Rapids, MI
    The Flaming Lips July 22 24 WesternNY
    Weezer Sept 8 24 Toronto, ON
  3. Wearing my tapers shirt
  4. I’ve been a big fan of LA band The Airborne Toxic Event for 15 years but they’ve only ever toured North America and, less frequently Europe. They’re releasing a new album in August then starting a USA tour in September and I’ve bitten the bullet and will fly across for shows in Sacramento and San Francisco. I expect it will be as equally tiring as doing the Sphere shows in a week but I am so excited to finally have an opportunity to see them live.
  5. Thanks for sharing SM. Glad you are getting to see them.
  6. Originally posted by Sydney_MIke:I’ve been a big fan of LA band The Airborne Toxic Event for 15 years but they’ve only ever toured North America and, less frequently Europe. They’re releasing a new album in August then starting a USA tour in September and I’ve bitten the bullet and will fly across for shows in Sacramento and San Francisco. I expect it will be as equally tiring as doing the Sphere shows in a week but I am so excited to finally have an opportunity to see them live.
    Should be fun! How long are you staying in Sacramento? I live here (and regularly do shows at Ace of Spades) and can give recommendations on food and spots if you'd like.
  7. Social Distortion, May 1, Charleston SC
  8. Originally posted by hoserama:[..]
    Should be fun! How long are you staying in Sacramento? I live here (and regularly do shows at Ace of Spades) and can give recommendations on food and spots if you'd like.
    Thanks Hoserama, that would be great, I'll DM you.