1. Originally posted by MacStripeyI'll be going to see Chris de Burgh by the end of September. The 3rd time I'll see him all in all. Have this ticket for over a year now and really pee my pants with happiness that the day is finally near.

Is it your first concert since your illness?
  2. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]

Is it your first concert since your illness?

yes it is. would have had one two months ago but obviously gave the ticket away.
    it's row 4 from the front, and seats I'll take these ear-plugs with me, they worked miracles in the football stadium.
  3. Originally posted by MacStripeyyes it is. would have had one two months ago but obviously gave the ticket away.
    it's row 4 from the front, and seats I'll take these ear-plugs with me, they worked miracles in the football stadium.

Fantassstic You're gonna have a great, great time

Have a thought for me when he plays Leather On My Shoes...

4. have you ever seen him? a great Irish story teller in his songs, that's what he is.

and I will think of you for sure when the first tunes of LOMS fill up the hall
  5. Originally posted by MacStripey[..]

have you ever seen him? a great Irish story teller in his songs, that's what he is.

and I will think of you for sure when the first tunes of LOMS fill up the hall

I haven't attended a concert of him ever, but I know a lot of his songs. Great story teller, indeed.

Thanks

I -sadly- haven't got any major concert in my horizon right now. Still waiting for Coldplay, REM, Snow Patrol and Arctic Monkeys to announce some Spanish gigs...
  6. Gonna see Woodkid (Yoann Lemoine) next month in Brussels. A quite unknown french musician, but he has some pretty good music. One of my best friends is a huge fan and asked me to go with him. looking forward to it!
  7. Big Head Todd & The Monsters are coming to Raleigh next Thursday and ima try to see them
  8. Primal Scream - Screamadelica Live - last monday night here in the end of the world... nice gig !
  9. leaving for Duesseldorf in 2 hours, Chris de Burgh tonight. broad smile over here
  10. enjoy the show.
  11. Originally posted by alanofjonesenjoy the show.

your nickname made me remember Alan Jones, F1 .. old times, good times... Great Alan Jones
  12. lmao, i like that one and your from brazil. i get the alan jones old crooner jokes a lot by the english. i'm far from a f1 racing driver. funny.