1. This looks awesome. Can't wait to use it in the future. Well done Chris/Crew
  2. This is amazing, something that really does make the site way more efficient...no more hitting "refresh" every 2 seconds the night of a big show!! Hats off to everyone involved!!
  3. Yeah really wished I had time to do this before the tour almost finished. So i guess you guys just have to stick around after the tour as well
  4. We'll be keeping it going for the album release (whenever that is ) and whatnot. You're efforts are never wasted
  5. I will spread some Lady GaGa ft Bono rumours after the tour just to make sure you all come back
  6. Lol^

No way that my addiction to this forum can be broken I'll be around
  7. Good to hear
  8. We can have a weekly setlist party with an old show Everyone starts to listen at the same time and then we party Maybe we could arrange so that we don't even know the show.
  9. mmh posting just *something* to test this sound thingy up there.....
  10. Doesen't intrest me.
  11. I think it's cool
  12. Originally posted by Mr_Trek:We can have a weekly setlist party with an old show Everyone starts to listen at the same time and then we party Maybe we could arrange so that we don't even know the show.

Good idea, we could host a radio server for these things. No announcements just a show and the one who guesses the right show is the winner