1. Which download is the best of this concert? (not many space left on my pc)

(I am dispointed in the sound quality of the 360 concerts which are streamed online)
  2. So, wich is the best version to grabb?
  3. I similarly had issues with my speakers and the recording. When I put it on my ipod with my headphones though it sounded GREAT! Awesome show too. Love love love Out of Control. Edges vocals sound amazing
  4. I played this gig in the parking lot last night, before the Philly gig.Many people in the area thought this was a release,and asked me what show this was and how I have it.I have a VW,speakers are decent,nothing crazy.Sounded great....just turn the bass way up,since there is ZERO bass in this recording...
  5. Info; MONTREAL "REMASTER"!!!!!!!
    "Capturado de la señal wav de la pagina oficial u2.com. Grabado en forma directa con el programa Sound Forge Pro 10.0.
    Remasterizado y Ecualizado por "Dafy Mount Temple" con el mismo programa a formato mp3 Stereo y con una velocidad de bits de 256 Kbps".

LINK NEW REMASTER
    parte 01 http://www.sendspace.com/file/fwzwws
    parte 02 http://www.sendspace.com/file/40x6z8

U2 - 360° Tour 7th leg: North America
    2011-07-09: Hippodrome de Montréal, Montreal - Quebec - Canadá

Setlist:
    Even Better Than The Real Thing
    The Fly
    Mysterious Ways / Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It) (snippet)
    Until The End Of The World / Where Have All The Flowers Gone? (snippet)
    Out Of Control
    Get On Your Boots
    All I Want Is You
    Stuck In A Moment You Can't Get Out Of
    Beautiful Day / Space Oddity (snippet)
    Elevation
    New Year's Day
    Miss Sarajevo
    Zooropa
    City Of Blinding Lights
    Vertigo / Teenage Kicks (snippet)
    Miss You (snippet) / I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight / Lady Marmalade (snippet) / Discothèque (snippet) / Please (snippet) / Life During Wartime (snippet) / Psycho Killer (snippet)
    Sunday Bloody Sunday
    Scarlet
    Walk On

encore(s):
    One
    Hallelujah (snippet) / Where The Streets Have No Name
    Ultra Violet (Light My Way)
    With Or Without You / Shine Like Stars (snippet)
    Moment of Surrender
  6. Hi there. Can you tell us what improvments were made?

Is it worthful to have the WAV/FLAC files to keep instead the mp3? I like to have all in lossless as the primary source of my bootlegs.

I just love this show!!!
  7. Originally posted by LSMelo:Hi there. Can you tell us what improvments were made?

Is it worthful to have the WAV/FLAC files to keep instead the mp3? I like to have all in lossless as the primary source of my bootlegs.

I just love this show!!!

La señal Wav de u2.com es malisima, asi que si la transformo a Flac sonaria muy mal al extender las frecuencias en forma forzada. Disculpame pero lo que emite u2.com no es de las mejores señales.

Abrazoos!!!
  8. Originally posted by LSMelo:Hi there. Can you tell us what improvments were made?

I just love this show!!!

Sounds a bit better.I'll take it.I was at this show,one of the best shows the band has played in the last 10 years,IMO.Im going to tonights gig in NJ,I dont think they can top this Montreal gig.
  9. Originally posted by MountTemple:[..]

La señal Wav de u2.com es malisima, asi que si la transformo a Flac sonaria muy mal al extender las frecuencias en forma forzada. Disculpame pero lo que emite u2.com no es de las mejores señales.

Abrazoos!!!

And is there any advantage to get it at 320 kbps? I know I'm a pain in the ass but like to have my favorite shows in the best encoding as possible.
  10. First of all, I'd like to say I did not bother to listen to all sources being shared here or anywhere else. I listened to three sources. All of them sounded pretty much the same to me.

I cannot understand the discussion about bitrates and lossiness, no matter how hard I try. This is a webcast @192k. So take it or leave it, it will never get any better than 192k no matter how big you blow the files. And it sounds pretty damn good for a webcast, I think.

The only reason why this show sounds bad is because one of the channels is phase reversed. I cannot understand why people don't hear this. Appearently most people's ears are insensitive to phase inversion but as soon as the problem is solved, everybody will hear how much better the music sounds. Phase inversion cancels out many parts of the music and makes music sound canny and extremely unnatural.

So. I took a source and phase corrected it. That's all. And I'm pretty sure that did help a lot more than 'remastering' the show. It just does not make sense to EQ a show as long as it has fundamental flaws.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=82FBODUE
  11. Originally posted by noiseless:First of all, I'd like to say I did not bother to listen to all sources being shared here or anywhere else. I listened to three sources. All of them sounded pretty much the same to me.

I cannot understand the discussion about bitrates and lossiness, no matter how hard I try. This is a webcast @192k. So take it or leave it, it will never get any better than 192k no matter how big you blow the files. And it sounds pretty damn good for a webcast, I think.

The only reason why this show sounds bad is because one of the channels is phase reversed. I cannot understand why people don't hear this. Appearently most people's ears are insensitive to phase inversion but as soon as the problem is solved, everybody will hear how much better the music sounds. Phase inversion cancels out many parts of the music and makes music sound canny and extremely unnatural.

So. I took a source and phase corrected it. That's all. And I'm pretty sure that did help a lot more than 'remastering' the show. It just does not make sense to EQ a show as long as it has fundamental flaws.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=82FBODUE

Hey,VERY NICE.We have BASS !!!!!....Drums sound nice and deep as well......Great job noiseless...TY