1. I'm of the firm belief that when doing something with the knowledge that it will potentially piss someone off, it should be done in a unique and over the top manor.
  2. New video for Houdini:

3. Really funny video!

And this song is really catchy...One of my favorites from them.
  4. I've grown to love the album in it's entirety, even bonus tracks. The only ones I maybe have a slight issue with is Helena Beat and Life On The Nickel. Not songs I'd have a desire to listen to or I'd have stuck in my head but not songs I'd skip on an album run through either.
  5. Yeah the only two on the album I don't LOVE are Life on the Nickel and Miss You.
  6. went to see them last night, they were mindblowing! they opened with a nice piano version of Life on the Nickel and it just got better from there.

such an entertaining band.
  7. Disagree on Miss You

8. Miss You is just sort of empty to me. The music/beats don't really do it for me, either, so the whole thing just sort of misses its mark. I like its placement towards the end of the album, so at least it doesn't slow the album down in a critical place, but Warrant closing it out really is perfect.

9. Foster teamed up with A-trak and Kimbra for the new edition of 3 Artists 1 song. Download "Warrior" for free HERE and check out the video below.