1. Originally posted by yuri31Hey guys! Thank you for birthday wishes. I am still around almost every day, I just don't really have much time to post that often anymore since I'm pretty busy with school and other stuff. I have university admission exams coming soon so I have to put my time into preparations. But anyway, cheers

I knew you are around every now and then, I sometimes see you in the Politics thread. Don't worry for not posting much, it's all right as long as you're eventually able to pass all your exams See you around!
  2. Our big Swedish friend turns 16 today. Happy Birthday, Olof Have a great day.
  3. Happy Birthday, Lord of the Vikings All the best to you. I'm a very proud grandma today

4. Happy Birthday Olof !!!
  5. Happy Birthday, Walrus!

6. Brilliant, last year I woke up to my fifteenth birthday from my cousin posting that video on my FB wall. And now it's my grandma!

Thank you all... Today is the day the roads in Sweden turn unsafe, I get to start practice driving, wohooooo. Little me that could sit behind the steering wheel for an eternity feeling euphoria, until my parents came to get me.... I finally get to start that car as well, nice!
  7. Happy birthday Olof!
  8. Happy birthday!
  9. Today is Drew's Birthday, I just noticed Happy B-day, mate
  10. Happy birthday Drew!
  11. Happy birthday to Drew!!!!
  12. Happy birthday Drew! All the best wishes to you! Hope you're having a great time across the world!