1. Originally posted by kurukira:[..]

1. Zoo TV (gotta have the leather!)
    2. Elevation Boston (Back to basics, and BITING!)
    3. Glastonbury (return of the sensory overload!)

Next: Elevation

1. Elevation Tour (Show opener): High energy start to the show, especially with the remix to start things off
    2. Elevation Tour (Encore Opener): Same Elevation Tour rendition, but different placement. Again, a high energy opener, but this time for the encore.
    3. Vertigo Tour (Live From Chicago): I love the intro they used during the entire Vertigo Tour. It really got the crowd involved and energized. I especially love the Chicago version because it felt so real with Bono getting a frog in his throat during the song. I'm glad they kept that on the DVD unedited. Keeps the show real for all of us playing the home game.

Original Of The Species
  2. Originally posted by ahn1991:[..]

1. Elevation Tour (Show opener): High energy start to the show, especially with the remix to start things off
    2. Elevation Tour (Encore Opener): Same Elevation Tour rendition, but different placement. Again, a high energy opener, but this time for the encore.
    3. Vertigo Tour (Live From Chicago): I love the intro they used during the entire Vertigo Tour. It really got the crowd involved and energized. I especially love the Chicago version because it felt so real with Bono getting a frog in his throat during the song. I'm glad they kept that on the DVD unedited. Keeps the show real for all of us playing the home game.

Original Of The Species

Nice reviews of Elevation but OOTS might be a tough one to find three of...
  3. Original Of The Species

2005-10-06 - New York, New York - NBC Studios - Late Night With Conan O'Brien
    Original Of The Species, Milan 2005.
    Original Of The Species: Killahurtz Casa De Angeles Mix

Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses
  4. Jeez this is a game for die hards!

Wild Horses!? I guess we gotta do specific performances as opposed to just tours.
  5. Originally posted by RUMMY:Jeez this is a game for die hards!

Wild Horses!? I guess we gotta do specific performances as opposed to just tours.

Of course!

1. Vertigo Tour Boston (First Time Since 1992)
    2. ZOO TV Stockholm
    3. ZOO TV Hershey (They had to restart the song, but in acoustic form)

Next: Running To Stand Still
  6. 1 - 1987-07-08 - Brussels
    2 - 1993-08-28 - Dublin
    3 - Album version

Let's hit another big one:

Bad
  7. 3. ZOO TV Hershey (They had to restart the song, but in acoustic form)

i love that version
  8. Bad is a tough one:

1. Live Aid
    2. Dublin 1993
    3. Boston 2001 (It's got the Strrets segue!!!)

I know. I know. I missing some key late-80's versions but these are the ones I listen to most!

With or Without You
  9. With or Without You

1. Croke Park June 28, 1987 (simply brillant)
    2. Rattle & Hum Video

One Tree Hill

10. Thanks for bringing that to my attention. It is a good remix! Where is it available? (i'm just listening on it on youtube). There is a nice extra lyrical bit that I've never heard before in this mix!

One Tree Hill

01. Lovetown Dublin Radio Broadcast
    02. Album version
    03. Best Of 1980-1990 DVD Bonus track version.

NEXT:

MYSTERIOUS WAYS