1. Originally posted by U2Seattle:
    Plus I see Larry as the weak link as far as staying together is concerned. I thought it was telling that he is keeping his family in Ireland and not joining everyone in France, at least I think I remember reading that somewhere. Something about wanting to keep his kids away from it all. Sometimes in interviews it seems like he is sick of it all...I really think he will be the first to walk away

Yep, this one might not be far off as a prediction.
  2. Larry has already walked in my opinion
  3. So many predicting the band retires after 360,that tour seems long gone now🥴
  4. Also funny that Springsteen and the Stones were cited as examples back then, and they’re STILL going.
  5. yeah albeit the Stones lost a member
  6. Its hard to believe i,I used to listen to the bootlegs that summer with 1 year old son,he leaves school next year.
  7. Originally posted by kezman:[..]
    Its hard to believe i,I used to listen to the bootlegs that summer with 1 year old son,he leaves school next year.
    i said the same about the Elevation Tour
  8. And to think the Elevation Tour was a rebirth of kinds,20 years on from Boy going into a new century- we are now 22 years on from then.It messes with my head.
  9. U2 will be fine. They got a heavy rock album coming out soon hopefully a stadium tour to follow.
  10. I think we’re in it for 2 more records and another 2 stadium tours. After that, maybe a greatest hits tour every few years the way things are going. If Larry’s permanently gone, I could see Adam leaving eventually as well. It really will be Bono and the Edge + backup musicians