1. PewDiePie used U2 at 1:42

2. Stumbled across this,
    this quite enjoyable. The Audio source credit : Hoserama.
  3. Still haven't forgotten about U2 3D. Release it, ya slags.
  4. Well true, but all the more reason to just punt it out. It's been nearly a decade. Absolutely no reason for it to continue rotting away in irrelevance because their grand vision never came to pass.
  5. For everyone who's been to Ireland before. I want to spend a week travelling around the northern part of Ireland before I head to Dublin for the U2 gig on the 22nd.

Basically I'm planning to arrive in Belfast or Donegal.

I'm unsure about things to do in Belfast! I like history, nature, street art, and delicious food so any tips would be welcome.

Maybe want do giant's causeway , but I really dread doing it in high season, and in large groups.. Any locals who know how to avoid that?

Donegal is 100% sure , wanna rent a bike and spend a few days travelling west along the coast.
    And after Donegal I wanna head to Dublin by bus, but I only want to spend one night there since its so expensive.

I've been to all of the U2 related places in Dublin. Visited Kiliney and Bray. But any suggestions on other wonderfull cities are welcome.
  6. Originally posted by mofothethird:For everyone who's been to Ireland before. I want to spend a week travelling around the northern part of Ireland before I head to Dublin for the U2 gig on the 22nd.

Basically I'm planning to arrive in Belfast or Donegal.

I'm unsure about things to do in Belfast! I like history, nature, street art, and delicious food so any tips would be welcome.

Maybe want do giant's causeway , but I really dread doing it in high season, and in large groups.. Any locals who know how to avoid that?

Donegal is 100% sure , wanna rent a bike and spend a few days travelling west along the coast.
    And after Donegal I wanna head to Dublin by bus, but I only want to spend one night there since its so expensive.

I've been to all of the U2 related places in Dublin. Visited Kiliney and Bray. But any suggestions on other wonderfull cities are welcome.
    Belfast is a beautiful city. Be sure to check out City Hall and Queens University, The Crown Bar, Cregagh Glen and Lisnabreeny.

You should definitely check out Giant's Causeway, crowded or not, if you've never been. And just a few miles from there is Bushmills village where you can check out the distillery and have lunch at the Bushmills Inn. Dunluce Castle is also within a few miles of both and is great to check out.

Heading to Dublin, depending on your route - from Donegal I would travel down west through the Gaeltecht to Spiddal/Galway then you can cut straight through the heart of the country from Galway to Dublin...

If you're leaving from Belfast, I would definitely head to Dublin via the Antrim Coast Highway. Something beautiful around every turn!

Hope that helps a little!
  7. Originally posted by blueeyedboy:[..]
    Belfast is a beautiful city. Be sure to check out City Hall and Queens University, The Crown Bar, Cregagh Glen and Lisnabreeny.

You should definitely check out Giant's Causeway, crowded or not, if you've never been. And just a few miles from there is Bushmills village where you can check out the distillery and have lunch at the Bushmills Inn. Dunluce Castle is also within a few miles of both and is great to check out.

Heading to Dublin, depending on your route - from Donegal I would travel down west through the Gaeltecht to Spiddal/Galway then you can cut straight through the heart of the country from Galway to Dublin...

If you're leaving from Belfast, I would definitely head to Dublin via the Antrim Coast Highway. Something beautiful around every turn!

Hope that helps a little!
    Check out The Marble Arch Caves in Enniskillen...and a climb of Knocknarea in my birth county Sligo is worth it also.
  8. Sligo is beautiful, too!
  9. Thanks for these suggestions and tips <3 makes it a bit more insightfull for this gal.