1. Originally posted by treasure:[..]
    Yep Rome 2010 was my only show without Pride. (Cork 1987 was my only show without Streets. They've both been played at every other show I was at).
    And that one right there is the very only fault about Cork 87!!!!!!!!
  2. Yep 30 years later and I'm still pissed about that !!
  3. My favourite live U2 song:
    Please 1 time
  4. IMHO...Why is it fashionable on here to dislike Elevation ?! ...anyway, my 3 big disappointments of I+E...

1) Missing ISHFWILF in all 4 shows in 3 countries

2) Having to listen to The Miracle if Joey Ramone each time

3) Hearing the cringeworthy '19' snippet !
  5. Originally posted by Edi:IMHO...Why is it fashionable on here to dislike Elevation ?! ...anyway, my 3 big disappointments of I+E...

1) Missing ISHFWILF in all 4 shows in 3 countries

2) Having to listen to The Miracle if Joey Ramone each time

3) Hearing the cringeworthy '19' snippet !
    ISHFWILF is by far the worst closing song they've done in 40 years of playing live shows. I don't get the disappointment
  6. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    ISHFWILF is by far the worst closing song they've done in 40 years of playing live shows. I don't get the disappointment
    Yeah, it's a good song but it was awkward as a closing song. Edge even try to kill himself when he realised it was that bad .
  7. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    I have to agree, it was a really poor finish to a show. Even though some people like to categorize Moment of Surrender as boring, I think it was a great and powerful way to close a show.
  8. Originally posted by aidanm21:[..]
    I have to agree, it was a really poor finish to a show. Even though some people like to categorize Moment of Surrender as boring, I think it was a great and powerful way to close a show.
    Moment Of Surrender was awesome! Best ending of the 00's.
  9. Originally posted by DutchU2Fan:[..]
    Yeah, it's a good song but it was awkward as a closing song. Edge even try to kill himself when he realised it was that bad .
    hahaha true
  10. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    ...WILF has been a stalwart of all (my) shows since 1987 and very much a highlight for any crowd...it's a collective spiritual uplift.

Whereas something like WOWY I am quite sick of or BD where I don't see the atraction.

Moment of Surrender was great on 360 but I don't expect to see it much again.which is a shame. NLOTH is underrated, again IMHO.
  11. Originally posted by Edi:[..]
    ...WILF has been a stalwart of all (my) shows since 1987 and very much a highlight for any crowd...it's a collective spiritual uplift.

Whereas something like WOWY I am quite sick of or BD where I don't see the atraction.

Moment of Surrender was great on 360 but I don't expect to see it much again.which is a shame. NLOTH is underrated, again IMHO.
    I find that incredible your sick of WOWY, that is one of only a handful of u2 songs that I'm happy to hear at every gig. I do like ISHFWILF also but as I've mentioned before I prefer it when Bono songs it all and doesn't leave the fans to sing sections from it.
  12. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    I find that incredible your sick of WOWY, that is one of only a handful of u2 songs that I'm happy to hear at every gig. I do like ISHFWILF also but as I've mentioned before I prefer it when Bono songs it all and doesn't leave the fans to sing sections from it.
    ...well I do like the Shine Like Stars....but as regarding the audience participation part....that is why I am still there and still going after 34 years... it's for the collective.soul.