1. Originally posted by Papo:Disgusting comment, Birdman987. Children have died at a concert last night - and you are thinking about songs?

+1
  2. Terrible, coward, misarable what happened in Manchester. R.I.P. all those innocent people. And.....007 RM, He was gorgious.

3. I'd be lying if I said I'm not a little bit more anxious about going to see our boys this summer....
  4. I'm not. I'm going to watch the Europa League finale in Amsterdam tomorrow, with 100.000 people.
  5. Celebrating my birthday in Manchester as news of the Manchester Arena bomb broke. The anger is monumental.
    For what reason will this ever stop?

Theresa May says such attacks "will not break us", but her own life is lived in a bullet-proof bubble, and she evidently does not need to identify any young people today in Manchester morgues. Also, "will not break us" means that the tragedy will not break her, or her policies on immigration. The young people of Manchester are already broken - thanks all the same, Theresa. Sadiq Khan says "London is united with Manchester", but he does not condemn Islamic State - who have claimed responsibility for the bomb. The Queen receives absurd praise for her 'strong words' against the attack, yet she does not cancel today's garden party at Buckingham Palace - for which no criticism is allowed in the Britain of free press. Manchester mayor Andy Burnham says the attack is the work of an "extremist". An extreme what? An extreme rabbit?
    In modern Britain everyone seems petrified to officially say what we all say in private. Politicians tell us they are unafraid, but they are never the victims. How easy to be unafraid when one is protected from the line of fire. The people have no such protections.

Morrissey
    23 May 2017.

6. They're creepy and they're kooky,
    Mysterious and spooky,
    They're all together ooky,
    The Addams Family.

7. Hahaha, it just all looks so uncomfortable every time I see them.
  8. Originally posted by clover68:Celebrating my birthday in Manchester as news of the Manchester Arena bomb broke. The anger is monumental.
    For what reason will this ever stop?

Theresa May says such attacks "will not break us", but her own life is lived in a bullet-proof bubble, and she evidently does not need to identify any young people today in Manchester morgues. Also, "will not break us" means that the tragedy will not break her, or her policies on immigration. The young people of Manchester are already broken - thanks all the same, Theresa. Sadiq Khan says "London is united with Manchester", but he does not condemn Islamic State - who have claimed responsibility for the bomb. The Queen receives absurd praise for her 'strong words' against the attack, yet she does not cancel today's garden party at Buckingham Palace - for which no criticism is allowed in the Britain of free press. Manchester mayor Andy Burnham says the attack is the work of an "extremist". An extreme what? An extreme rabbit?
    In modern Britain everyone seems petrified to officially say what we all say in private. Politicians tell us they are unafraid, but they are never the victims. How easy to be unafraid when one is protected from the line of fire. The people have no such protections.

Morrissey
    23 May 2017.
    I can't believe people are agreeing with everything he is saying. Some of it is true and relevant, but Sadiq Khan not condemning IS? Crazy.
  9. Originally posted by KieranU2:[..]
    I can't believe people are agreeing with everything he is saying. Some of it is true and relevant, but Sadiq Khan not condemning IS? Crazy.
    He certainly seems to be representing the narrow minded in my view. He's talking about being 'petrified to say what we all say in private' what is he suggesting exactly? I don't think Andy Burnham using the word extremist is innapropriate at all, what else can he describe the man as because he can't be called a Muslim as he doesn't represent the true nature of the religion, of course these people think they are killing in the name of a religion but our press can't be allowed to print that and we can't be dumb enough to fall for it and think it either. I actually feel a sympathy towards Muslims as well right now because they are being falsely judged, people who are of a certain ethnicity are being judged as well whether they are Muslim or not, people are actually stupid enough to think if you are someone from a certain part of the world you can be described as a Muslim just because of how you look. Anyway I think the terrorists attacks do bring people together in a way, like the free taxi rides and accommodation however we also need to cut out these pathetic reactions we see from people who are narrow minded, falling right into the terrorists hands of dividing us.