1. Have to say a bit disappointed if he hadn't. They say they want to be relevant but fail to acknowledge one of the iconic artists of the generation they are trying to reach out to.
  2. Originally posted by Hans23:[..]
    Have to say a bit disappointed if he hadn't. They say they want to be relevant but fail to acknowledge one of the iconic artists of the generation they are trying to reach out to.
    exactly!
  3. I'm sure he meant it as a negative but I'd actually agree with him in that it would be an insult to u2 calling them a rock band. I think they are so much more than that, they've almost created there own genre that hasn't been named yet. I agree with your final line though as well Liam is indeed an idiot.
  4. Yeah, it's not hard rock, it's not punk, your right it does seem like a unnamed genre
  5. Would anyone be able to help me and explain how I chose an avatar that doesn't exceed the 75kb limit? I'm trying to do it on phone would this be something I'm better doing on laptop?
  6. Originally posted by deanallison:Would anyone be able to help me and explain how I chose an avatar that doesn't exceed the 75kb limit? I'm trying to do it on phone would this be something I'm better doing on laptop?
    I just resized my pic in Paint to reduce the kb. I used a laptop though.
  7. I'll give it a try on laptop later then, might be easier than messing about on the phone, thanks Cesar.