1. This thought comes straight from the heart of a peaceful Man.peaceful not because i decided that i wanted to be peaceful
    Peaceful because i was born this way
    Peace in My blood
    Peace in My veins
    Peace because i never hurted nobody
    Peace because it hurts me just thinking about hurting someone
    Peace because i think that the lack of respect For everything.everyone.every human being is sign of ignorance
    Peace because we should respect even the animals
    Peace because i find myself hating some kind of things that nowadays seem to be USUAL

2. Hahaha so he's had any work done??
  3. Don't worry bro! Albums out in december. Then you have real things to worry about !
  4. Nick Carter's Boy Band vote:
    1 Chance Perez
    2 Jaden Gray
    3 Drew Ramos
    4 Sergio Calderon
    5 *Not Brady* #Devingotousted
  5. i honestly could not care less about Bono's face, i was drunk and bored
  6. Robert Plant has announced details of a new studio album, Carry Fire.

The album will be released October 13 on Nonesuch/Warner Bros. Records.

As with Plant’s previous album, 2014’s lullaby and…The Ceaseless Roar, his is accompanied The Sensational Space Shifters: John Baggott on keyboards, moog, loops, percussion, drums, brass arrangement, t’bal, snare drum, slide guitar, piano, electric piano, bendir; Justin Adams on guitar, acoustic guitar, oud, E-bow quartet, percussion, snare drum, tambourine; Dave Smith on bendir, tambourine, djembe, drum kit; and Liam “Skin” Tyson on dobro, guitar, acoustic guitar, pedal steel, twelve-string.

The tracklisting for Carry Fire is:
    The May Queen
    New World…
    Season’s Song
    Dance With You Tonight
    Carving Up The World Again… a wall and not a fence
    A Way With Words
    Carry Fire
    Bones Of Saints
    Keep It Hid
    Bluebirds Over The Mountain
    Heaven Sent

The album, produced by Plant, includes guest appearances from Chrissie Hynde on “Bluebirds Over The Mountain”, while Albanian cellist Redi Hasa performs on three tracks, as does Seth Lakeman on viola and fiddle.

Robert Plant and the Space Shifters (which now includes Lakeman) will play the following UK and Irish dates:

NOVEMBER
    Thurs 16: Plymouth, Plymouth Pavilions
    Fri 17: Bristol, Bristol Colston Hall
    Mon 20: Wolverhampton, Wolverhampton Civic
    Wed 22: Wales, Llandudno Venue Cymru
    Fri 24: Newcastle, Newcastle City Hall
    Sat 25: Liverpool, Liverpool Olympia
    Mon 27: Glasgow, Glasgow SEC Armadillo
    Tues 28: Scotland, Perth Concert Hall
    Thurs 30: Manchester, Manchester O2 Apollo

DECEMBER
    Sat 2: Northern Ireland, Belfast Ulster Hall
    Sun 3: Dublin, Dublin Bord Gais Energy Theatre
    Weds 6: Sheffield, Sheffield City Hall
    Fri 8: London, London Royal Albert Hall
    Mon 11: Portsmouth, Portsmouth Guildhall
    Tues 12: Birmingham, Birmingham Symphony Hall
  7. So my soundtrack for @filmletmego will be released 27th Oct CD & vinyl and 15th Sept digitally via @bellaunionrecs For more info, title track & film trailer: http://bellaunion.com/…/philip-selway-announces-let-me-go-…/ Px
    Philip Selway announces Let Me Go OST | Bella Union

Philip Selway announces Let Me Go OST Thursday, August 17th, 2017 Radiohead drummer PHILIP SELWAY’s new album is a departure from its two preceding albums (Familial and Weatherhouse). It’s the soundtrack to the film drama Let Me Go, a story about mothers and daughters; about loss and mistrust; about...
    bellaunion.com
  8. Originally posted by bazzzz:So my soundtrack for @filmletmego will be released 27th Oct CD & vinyl and 15th Sept digitally via @bellaunionrecs For more info, title track & film trailer: http://bellaunion.com/…/philip-selway-announces-let-me-go-…/ Px
    Philip Selway announces Let Me Go OST | Bella Union

Philip Selway announces Let Me Go OST Thursday, August 17th, 2017 Radiohead drummer PHILIP SELWAY’s new album is a departure from its two preceding albums (Familial and Weatherhouse). It’s the soundtrack to the film drama Let Me Go, a story about mothers and daughters; about loss and mistrust; about...
    bellaunion.com
    He is the drummer of Radiohead as you know

9. I'll probably take a flogging for this, but U2 need to sneak out and see some of these bands that were once their peers...

The Fixx... loose, relaxed playing for themselves as well as the crowd.