1. Yeah they are the same, but others may have more or less gb, and quality I'm guessing
  2. You have to trust the seller.choice is yours.
    Btw a musthave
  3. Yeah, I'll see who/if anyone comments on the fb one

4. need help guys, Just want something fairly decent, nothing amazing but good enough lol to play cd's. I have a plastic hi fi system which is obviously mass produced shit , and I was looking around on Gumtree and found this.

Any sound geeks on here want to help me. I have stuff all $ so yeah. Is this any good(pics down below, aud money) thanks for any help.

5. ^

6. ^

7. ^

8. ^
  9. Last one seems to be better.first one ( manufactured early 80s ) old and expensive.to throw in the bin
    If you don't aim to some special performance....
    Personally i'd buy it piece by piece
    This kinds of "players" all in one don't last Too long
    My personal opinion
    Wait....put some money away...buy a good amplifier (old Yamaha still work )...then another piece...
  10. Originally posted by Fly40:Last one seems to be better.first one ( manufactured early 80s ) old and expensive.to throw in the bin
    If you don't aim to some special performance....
    Personally i'd buy it piece by piece
    This kinds of "players" all in one don't last Too long
    My personal opinion
    Wait....put some money away...buy a good amplifier (old Yamaha still work )...then another piece...
    Yeah fair enough, the all in one player actually has decent sound but the CD drive isn't reading disks