1. I'm not the man to answer on this kind of stuff, but that looks impressive, I'm with you on the second hand stuff, as long as your being careful with who you buy from you can get a lot more for your money.
  2. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    I'm not the man to answer on this kind of stuff, but that looks impressive, I'm with you on the second hand stuff, as long as your being careful with who you buy from you can get a lot more for your money.
    thats its mate, retail price for really good systems is just to expensive i know they take a lot to make them sound as good as they do but retail is always a rip off for anything these days.
  3. It's not the number of speakers that make a System sound better.it's the quality.
    A Little Goes a Long way.ya know
  4. Originally posted by Fly40:It's not the number of speakers that make a System sound better.it's the quality.
    A Little Goes a Long way.ya know
    of course , was just browsing Gumtree, would rather have 2 good speakesr than 8 shit ones

5. On the headphone subject, found these what a bargain.....$150 new, think I'll get these can't go wrong with this brand.
  6. Sure!
  7. Well done mate!
    They are a guarantee!
    You want them?you Got them!
  8. Step by step