1. Originally posted by u2_michaelc:how do you guys keep your mind off something you don't want to think about. Don't want to blabber my life story but feel like at times the U2start family is a good outlet for me.
    going through a rough patch and nothing helps, music, movies,walks, ect nothing stops my mind racing back and fourth through a cycle. please tell me if if these kind of posts are not welcome here and i will kindly keep my crap to myself , cheers.
    all are welcome
  2. +1 and to answer your question Michael the list of things you mentioned is kinda what I have done in difficult times however perhaps the biggest thing is to surround yourself with company not just on here but in person that makes a huge difference. Keep on pushing through m8, you'll get there.
  3. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    +1 and to answer your question Michael the list of things you mentioned is kinda what I have done in difficult times however perhaps the biggest thing is to surround yourself with company not just on here but in person that makes a huge difference. Keep on pushing through m8, you'll get there.
    Thanks Dean, always good to see you in the forums keep on pushing through, always the way.
  4. Hey aussie...got the stereo?
  5. not yet mate, but did get the Sennheiser H280 headphones.

stereo when i get some decent $
  6. Good headphones!
    If you need money.i need a hand ( both is better) For some heavy jobs...