1. Info file. It's supposed to contain interviews too. I can add it to our showpages, I have it in FLAC.

********** EAC, FLAC & SCANS by Trevor - 2008-02-01 ******************************

U2 - Live From Dublin: Westwood One Show # 93-36

1993, Westwood One Radio Networks, Matrix: MADE IN THE USA BY METATEC CORPORATION HF830100A/HF840300A/HF850400D

Recorded live at the R.D.S. Arena in Dublin, Ireland on August 28, 1993

Lineage:

Original Radio Show silver CDs > Exact Audio Copy V0.99 prebeta 3 (Secure mode, accurate stream) > .wav >
    Trader's Little Helper 2.0.1 (Build 143) > FLAC v1.2.1 encoding (level 8) > .flac

Tracklist:

Disc 1 [66:36]
    D1T01 - Westwood One Intro / Interviews + DJ Talking / Radio Outro / Commercials [6:49]
    D1T02 - Radio Intro / DJ Talking + Interviews / Daddy's Gonna Pay For Your Crashed Car / I Will Follow / Radio Outro / Commercials [21:53]
    D1T03 - Radio Intro / DJ Talking + Interviews / Paint It Black / Sunday Bloody Sunday / Radio Outro / Commercials [15:25]
    D1T04 - Radio Intro / DJ Talking + Interviews / Salome / Zooropa / Radio Outro / Commercials [22:29]

Disc 2 [68:36]
    D1T01 - Radio Intro / DJ Talking / Zoo Station / The Fly / Even Better Than The Real Thing / Mysterious Ways / One
    Unchained Melody / Until The End Of The World / New Year's Day / Numb / Tryin' To Throw Your Arms Around The World
    Angel Of Harlem / When Love Comes To Town / Stay (Faraway, So Close!) / Satellite Of Love [68:36]

Disc 3 [72:46]
    D1T01 - Bad / The First Time / Bullet The Blue Sky / Running To Stand Still / Where The Streets Have No Name
    Pride (In The Name Of Love) / Radio Outro / Commercials [33:07]
    D1T02 - Radio Intro / DJ Talking / Desire / Macphisto / Help / Ultra Violet (Light My Way) / With Or Without You
    Love Is Blindness / Can't Help Falling In Love / Radio Outro / Commercials [32:23]
    D1T03 - Radio Intro / DJ Talking + Interviews / Radio Outro / Commercials [5:54]
    D1T04 - Westwood One Closing Credits [1:22]

********** EAC, FLAC & SCANS by Trevor - 2008-02-01 ******************************

2. Oh that's really interesting. My uncle had made a tape of that show back in the day I believe and I went to got it transferred over to mp3s like 10 years ago?? If I had a spare 200 dollars laying around I'd almost try to place a bid...
  3. Originally posted by tkfiyah:[..]

Oh that's really interesting. My uncle had made a tape of that show back in the day I believe and I went to got it transferred over to mp3s like 10 years ago?? If I had a spare 200 dollars laying around I'd almost try to place a bid...
    Or you can download it from here for free.
  4. Yes, but the AUTHENTICITY.

There's a reason I have a picture disc version of Red Hill Mining Town even though I also previously owned it on a Joshua Tree disc.
  5. Originally posted by tkfiyah:Yes, but the AUTHENTICITY.

There's a reason I have a picture disc version of Red Hill Mining Town even though I also previously owned it on a Joshua Tree disc.
    Counterargument: you're paying a lot of money to a guy that is getting rich at U2's expense.
  6. Bono with a cool cover of "One for my Baby" on Kimmel
  7. One of my favorite Sinatra songs, I imagine it'll be on Youtube tonight. Bono is still on I believe if you want to tune in!

8. General chat so i can talk in General
    If you Got rock n roll in your heart you even Got it in Your soul...your mind....your bathroom!!!
  9. I love it.