1. I was busy listening to my favorite U2 song, Ordinary Love, so I didn't realize the site was down for so long
  2. Is there a fall out boy thread?
  3. There isn’t.
  4. Interesting. Any Fall out boy fans here? I'm in Manchester on October 29th with nothing to do in the evening. Turns out they're doing Manc Arena. Might grab a ticket. Only problem is I know nothing about them. Other than "Centuries".
  5. Originally posted by SJKamal:Interesting. Any Fall out boy fans here? I'm in Manchester on October 29th with nothing to do in the evening. Turns out they're doing Manc Arena. Might grab a ticket. Only problem is I know nothing about them. Other than "Centuries".
    I saw them on the Hella Mega Tour with Green Day and Weezer. I went for Green Day (big fan). I knew some FOB songs before the show. I love Thnks fr th Mmrs and I Don't Care. They were really good live. I might try to see them at the end of the month if I can get tickets. But I will definitely try to see them live again.
  6. Just found this
  7. Despite Bono's hoarse voice, this WOWY performance is doing phenomenally in terms of views.
  8. first time seeing this

9. Anyone able to see the eclipse that's in progress? Cool stuff
  10. Anyone watch the KSI fight?