1. Pretty cool

2. pretty cool video of the crew sound checking in Sarajevo
  3. What is the song “Touch” about? Is it about meeting a girl for the first time? Or is it about sex? Or something else?
  4. It's a meaningless empty rhyme. If it did mean something in Bono's mind he didn't make it clear in the lyrics.
  5. https://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-68540877

Since JT19 I can’t hear The Whole Of The Moon by The Waterboys without being immediately transported back to the excitement of the show intro. Saddened to read that lead singer Karl Wallinger has passed away.
  6. Mike Scott is the lead singer and Karl was a guitarist in the band, but yeah it's very sad. Agree that I always think about the excitement of the intro and can picture Larry appearing when it gets to that part of the song.
  7. needing some good news, i'm so bored
    @u2wanderer any news out there?
  8. They should play Moment Of Surrender before Streets on the next tour. I think it would segue really nicely. The oh oh oh's Bono did on the UV tour was already good. But imagine the whole crowd singing that.
  9. Originally posted by DutchU2Fan:They should play Moment Of Surrender before Streets on the next tour. I think it would segue really nicely. The oh oh oh's Bono did on the UV tour was already good. But imagine the whole crowd singing that.
    Unlikely ... but MoS I think is one of their finest live songs.