1. Are you bringing it the next tour Remy ? share the amazingness of your book.

2. still super interested in a copy. if you feel like discussing it, let me know but I understand if you wanna keep it a personal one and only item.
  3. Remy could've (perhaps should've ) produced a more generic U2start book for anyone willing to have one. I have seen it, albeit not in person, and it does look really good.
  4. Originally posted by flowerchild:[..]

still super interested in a copy. if you feel like discussing it, let me know but I understand if you wanna keep it a personal one and only item.
    Yeah as Tim hinted its not generic as I put in a lot of more personal photos in between. But for inspiration I can send you a short clip of the book. I'll PM you.
  5. Originally posted by iTim:Remy could've (perhaps should've ) produced a more generic U2start book for anyone willing to have one. I have seen it, albeit not in person, and it does look really good.
    I may do that next year! These things are quite expensive though.
  6. I sold the Nikkor 50mm f/1.4 a few days ago, its all manual focus was too big of a pain specially since I shoot mainly moving subjects like artists in concerts and pets and if I wanted to enjoy the bigger apertures perfect focus was almost impossible to achieve (the bigger the aperture, smaller the depth of field and narrower the plane of focus).

On the other hand, I have bought another fixed 50mm lens, this time with auto focus. It's a Yongnuo f/1.8 and it's DAMN IMPRESSIVE for its price (got it new in Aliexpress for 74€, fees and warranty included). Auto-focus is much slower than it would be in the equivalent Nikkor 50mm f/1.8 lens, but that costs 3 times more (210€ new). Very happy with it, it already has a permanent place in my bag

7. Originally posted by LikeASong:I sold the Nikkor 50mm f/1.4 a few days ago, its all manual focus was too big of a pain specially since I shoot mainly moving subjects like artists in concerts and pets and if I wanted to enjoy the bigger apertures perfect focus was almost impossible to achieve (the bigger the aperture, smaller the depth of field and narrower the plane of focus).

On the other hand, I have bought another fixed 50mm lens, this time with auto focus. It's a Yongnuo f/1.8 and it's DAMN IMPRESSIVE for its price (got it new in Aliexpress for 74€, fees and warranty included). Auto-focus is much slower than it would be in the equivalent Nikkor 50mm f/1.8 lens, but that costs 3 times more (210€ new). Very happy with it, it already has a permanent place in my bag

[image]

[image]
    mirror selfie?
    We had very similar cat with the same colours! Just more white... Is it yours?
  8. Yeah at both questions. Mirror selfie is mandatory when using a new camera/lens for the first time And the cat is ours, we sheltered him over 3 years ago, he was wandering around our street. He is called... Muse
  9. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    Yeah at both questions. Mirror selfie is mandatory when using a new camera/lens for the first time And the cat is ours, we sheltered him over 3 years ago, he was wandering around our street. He is called... Muse
    I had a cat like that too. He was a funny cat called ''Gijs" (a Dutch boy's name).