1. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]

It's masterful. The 4 rows of perfectly aligned people all pointing towards a common infinite vanishing point, the bubbles in the central third, the ground level and the building's banister acting as horizontal third dividers. Wow.

[image]
    There's no chance I meant it. I just liked the kids vibrant little coats.
  2. Haha I guessed so. Magic just happens sometimes.
  3. A friend of mine took this with a Sigma 90mm macro.

It's astonishing at so many levels (photography, biology, artistic)...

4. Wow.
  5. woah!
  6. Verry cool picture
  7. And I just stumbled upon this on twitter:

You can see the metallic pins that show they've probably made a reverse-lens macro. Pretty impressive result if you ask me.
  8. Cool photo of Bono

Good Day! My Name is Jay L. Clendenin (@jlcvisuals), I am a photographer at the Los Angeles Times and will be taking over the WPP Instagram feed through this Sunday. I received a third prize in people, stories in this year's contest (Olympians) and will be showing a variety of my portraits from over the years. Today I'm going to show some of my favorite portraits from the #music world. I always have DSLR cameras with me on assignment, but sometimes I will muster the energy to drag along my large format, 4x5 camera. This #portrait of @u2's #Bono was made with my 4x5-inch field camera and #polaroid type-55 film. This is a scan of the negative, which is produced in addition to a positive print. Bono is a #rockstar subject, giving me something with every pop of the strobe. The imperfections in the image are a result of this being one of my last good frames of #type55, where most of the chemicals used in the process were dried up. But as my wife always says to me (mostly about my work?!), "Beauty in imperfection." While I shoot primarily with digital, I am lucky to have editors that put up with my creative bug and desire to still shoot in #analog. Using this camera and shooting film, slows down the process and as most of my subjects are in Hollywood, I've found people are willing to give me a little extra time to create something unique and singular. #onassignment #filmisnotdead #largeformat #latimes

A post shared by World Press Photo Foundation (@worldpressphoto) on

9. Well it sure looks special

10. Nice simple one from this mornings bike ride.
  11. Simply lovely