1. My gallery consists just of Dublin pics and they're uploaded there just because I needed a place to upload my pics in order to share them here. Nothing fotography-fancy in my gallery, apart from the ocassional artistic shot... But don't expect big things Your galleries are full of amazing stuff, and I don't say that because we're friends.
  2. Aidan, I'm a sucker for the glow of a sunset, night city lights and fine weather. Your gallery is full of them, photos I'd happily display around my own home

I'm in the process of uploading some more that I took a while ago, mainly from around my garden
  3. +1 to your first sentence. And I might find the time to do your second statement as well, maybe when I finish my exams.

By the way, are your Flickr galleries (assuming you're not paying users) limited to display 200 pics? Mine is
  4. They're limited to display the last 200 uploaded photo's. But that shouldn't be too much of a problem if you have your photo's sorted into sets. I prefer to look through sets than photostreams because the photo's relate to each other in some way.

I have only uploaded around 40 photo's because I only tend to post my best/most interesting, so I'm yet to hit the limit. Once I get up there though, I might consider going Pro $25 isn't much for a year. Would have to see whether it'd be of a real interest to me or not. I noticed that Aidan is a Pro member, so you can see all 388 of his pictures in one swoop of the photostream. But, on the right of his photostream are some much more manageable sets. On that note, I'm off to explore New York City.
  5. Originally posted by AidanFormigoniGreat pics everybody!

And great topic too!

I love taking pics. I started photographing airplanes cause I love them sinca I was a little boy, but then I realized that I always felt great while taking photos, so I'm always with my cameras now.

I use 2 cameras.

The favorite one is my Canon Rebel XS (18-55mm lens and 55-250mm lens).

The second one is a Canon PowerShot ELPH 300 HS, a small one that I bring in my pocket when I'm going out with friends and parties.

Here's my gallery:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/aidanformigoni/

Hope you like it, and feel free to add me as a friend

Stunning collection you've got there mate

Once I get back to my PC I'll post some of my own up
  6. Thanks to everyone who liked my pictures ....
    And to everybody Wow !!! just great what you all got ...love the Plane pictures Aidan..
    My father will love these ones he is a plane Freak !!!
  7. Here are a few more of mine:

Only regret I have regarding the shot out of the plane is that the window was scratched and that shows up on the image. I suppose some editing could remove that though.
  8. Beautiful colors on that third one!
  9. Originally posted by Mr_TrekBeautiful colors on that third one!

Luckily the Lobelia's were out in full bloom when I took the photo. A few weeks after this the Roses startes to flowers, would've been nice to maybe have a few spots of orangey-yellow in the background. I have that photo in a frame in my lounge with a few other photos from the garden. A harsh winter killed the fuchsia off though. We bought another one, more of a bush but the flowers are a different variation. Not quite as pronouncsed as that.

Thanks for the comment though
  10. I favorited the plane pic yesterday. So amazing.

11. I noticed, thanks It's so peaceful up there. Apart from the sound of the plane, noise cancelling earphones work wonders.
  12. Originally posted by iTim[..]

I noticed, thanks It's so peaceful up there. Apart from the sound of the plane, noise cancelling earphones work wonders.

You're right. I like to hear very relaxing music like this one when on a plane:

[html]<iframe width="420" height="55" src="
    " frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/html]

It just goes along so nicely with being on a plane and watching the clouds pass by...