1. Here it would cost you 4,5$ which is quite expensive to me depends on the region, I guess..
  2. $4-5 is incredibly cheap for a movie ticket. There's a theater in my hometown that does $5 tickets every weekday during the daytime. Granted, the theater is pretty basic in terms of seating and sound. Some of the best movie experiences I've had come from IMAX + RPX theaters and tickets can be around $15. Worth every penny.
  3. Cost me £12 to see the first screening here. But that was in 4K and 3D.
  4. My list of favourite SW movies (I love them all, even the prequels)
    Force Awakens
    Rogue One
    Revenge Of The Sith
    Empire
    A New Hope
    Return Of The Jedi
    Attack Of the Clones
    Phantom Menace
  5. Yea, I agree, the prequels get too much hatred.
    Here's my list:
    1. Rogue One (I know, sounds like a stretch but I have never felt like that after any movie)
    2. Phantom Menace
    3. New Hope
    4. Revenge of the Sith
    5. Force Awakens
    6. Empire Strikes Back
    7. Return of the Jedi
    8. Attack of the Clones

This was hard!
  6. I thought Rogue One was good, verry good.

7. 11 times that's dedication. May the force be with you, seriously.

8. I was speaking about normal (non 3D) screening. I think 3D is around 13€ (which means a lot more money given our salaries than 150 sek mean for you btw).
  9. Haha, that's mad. The only film I've seen multiple times at the cinema is The Dark Knight and I only saw that 3 times.
  10. Originally posted by iTim:[..]
    Haha, that's mad. The only film I've seen multiple times at the cinema is The Dark Knight and I only saw that 3 times.
    Force awakens for me, 2 times
  11. Im going to see Rogue One again next week
  12. Im thinking of buying a special unlimited card for the cinema, 20 euros per month. So I can watch Star Wars 8, 12+ times